Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

"
sidtherat wrote:

2) why RF can be used on a snapshooted gear piece is beyond me.
its actually quite easy to understand- its an en engine limitation.

the same reason summoning snapshot still exists and same reason you can still snapshot auras given you dont zone out.
Bravo man. Just bravo.

Aching to watch the fight.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
oh and yes- congrats on the fight ! just saw your video on reddit, quite impressive !
Awesome job bro!
"
ben475 wrote:
*Yawn*

Let me know when someone beats her without exploiting and then I'll be interested.

GGG, I love you guys but it's frankly embarrassing that you've done nothing to fix snapshotting in all these months. I understand it takes effort, but this is on the level of freeze mine cheesing every boss and needs fixing ASAP.

yep using bug , and we all know that he use snapshot bug , is not gz to this fight , shame on this GGG.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
I'm all for snapshot being fixed but it doesn't negate his skill at all. Snapshot just speeds up the dungeon but all three bosses are just as insane.
Prediction one: Masses start copying this builds
Prediction two: Uber Aztiri is killed more and more often
Prediction three: BiS uniques that GGG said will almost never appear in the economy start entering the economy.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
What does "Global Critical Strike Chance" mean, as opposed to just regular increased crit strike chance?
"
Zaqwert wrote:
What does "Global Critical Strike Chance" mean, as opposed to just regular increased crit strike chance?
Local increases the weapon's crit chance which is the base, global increases that new base (and spells)
not to detract from the accomplishment of the OP but those gloves officially mark the death of PoE balance.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info