Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

Updated post with video. And to everybody complaining about snapshotting etc... I would recommend you actually go learn GGG's stance on the matter before calling it an exploit.
Gratz!

SUCK IT STANDARD!!!
Congrats. Keep those gloves, they'll be worth 10x as much once they're nerfed.
"
Nephalim wrote:
not to detract from the accomplishment of the OP but those gloves officially mark the death of PoE balance.

Yup. Few of those new uber uniques never should have been made.
Congrats on the kill! Very well played. Despite what people may complain about, the way GGG balances this game its a job well done. Would love to see this kill on Invasion but I doubt that's going to happen, unless someone is really crazy (and incredibly skilled as well).
"
Updated post with video. And to everybody complaining about snapshotting etc... I would recommend you actually go learn GGG's stance on the matter before calling it an exploit.

No matter how you want others to call it, it is STILL an exploit, or at least the dumbest game design ever seen. Intended or not, it should be removed as soon as possible.
Snapshotting is such a pile of bullshit. Gratz on the kill I guess;/
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
That's insane, great work. Too bad the gloves are useless to your build :P
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
DonVadim wrote:
"

No matter how you want others to call it, it is STILL an exploit, or at least the dumbest game design ever seen. Intended or not, it should be removed as soon as possible.

lol he thinks it's an exploit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
DonVadim wrote:
"

lol he thinks it's an exploit.

regardless, nerf in 2 weeks or less still.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info