Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

"
So how long until devs decide build and strategy OP used was OP and nerf it to the ground?

Because let's face it... build of the week and these contests and races just give the devas an idea of what needs to be needed to the ground.

How does one nerf snap-shotting?

Explain ooooOOOOooo mighty one.

I'm sure this build will fail once snap-shotting is addressed, until then it shall remain unchanged.

But like i mentioned earlier, this is not a build, it's a lego construction. Remove some pieces and the house comes tumbling down.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I know, I just used the free respec to take my salt away from RF.

And I don't think they can address snapshotting without absolutely ruining almost every summoner who is using a tabula rasa to make their characters somewhat viable.

And speaking on your house of cards statement. Did you see season 2 of House of Cards on Netflix? Now that is entertainment.
IGN: Narbays
God damn my android phone for all these typos I'm having. I swear all this phone is good for is bumping my item store once an hour on the trade forums.
new to this game but love it! its also comical seeing all the people cry over balance and OP stuff in a non mmo game lol.sorry but this genre of game IMO needs to be fun and OP and not always be balanced/nerfed and ruined by cry babies.im just guessing those that do complain are jelly and sad that they didnt get this kill or prize first haha.
"
xryuhyabusax wrote:
new to this game but love it! its also comical seeing all the people cry over balance and OP stuff in a non mmo game lol.sorry but this genre of game IMO needs to be fun and OP and not always be balanced/nerfed and ruined by cry babies.im just guessing those that do complain are jelly and sad that they didnt get this kill or prize first haha.

As you said, you are new. But being an imbecile has no excuse.
"

And I don't think they can address snapshotting without absolutely ruining almost every summoner who is using a tabula rasa to make their characters somewhat viable.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Summoners were already quite powerful before the huge buffs they got. I'm absolutely destroying maps and bursting bosses with the crappiest gear.

Summoners are beyond OP with snapshotting. Without it they're still one of the best cheap builds.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 1, 2014, 4:10:41 PM
they stated they either were unable or unwiling to fix snapshotting so this can be abused indefinitely.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
they stated they either were unable or unwiling to fix snapshotting so this can be abused indefinitely.

Hex master strongest node in the tree : confirmed.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Nephalim wrote:

Refactoring too stronk!!!
8k hp and your passive tree ..... all I can say is

Spoiler
Path of Life nods. Boring
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Apr 1, 2014, 5:09:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info