Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

"
Mathil wrote:
"
astraph wrote:
My estimation for the first pairs in standard,is that it will be way more than a mirror .That being said,i d gladly take the old vaal pact+legacy maligaros over these gloves.

Well it's kindof a different situation. These gloves in some cases save builds an immense amount of passives which will end up far more than making up for Maligaro's 50 crit multi and 20 crit, 5 AS, whilst also giving you life, a decent chunk of armor and granting instant mana leech as well.

I'm personally rather disappointed with the whole Uber Atziri situation. To me it should have been more along the lines of kill regular Atziri 4-10 times to do Uber and get a GOOD unique. Instead it's kill her 100 times then get break the game with your new item.

Yeah,of course you are absolutely right,it depends on each build,but with the old vaal pact and maligaros,it is not just the extra stats tha maligaros provided,but the fact that instant leech was certain,not RNG based,since even with capped crit chance,u can still not crit pretty frequently due to the lack of accuracy.
I do agree on your points about uber atziri under these circumastances.However i like the idea of the ultra hardest boss dropping some incredibly powerfull items.I do wish though that both fragments,uber fragments and uber atziri uniques were considered "quest items",and were bind on acount.
i would say those gloves go for 5-7 mirrors on standard
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
"
M59Gar wrote:
+ 10% Purities = 85

ehh
but how?
"
Aerinqq wrote:
GGG way of balancing: "Lets ruin VP and destroy all CI casters! but w8...we need some way to compensate, lets make some stupidly op unique that will drop from even more retarded op boss that only tanks with 100% fire res and exploiting can ever beat"

Lets keep making more and more broken uniques and ruining all good existing uniques making it legacy so standard economy will be even more inflated and fucked up wasteland.

What happened to a game I once loved?

soooo true, poe is changed... : (
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
Aerinqq wrote:
GGG way of balancing: "Lets ruin VP and destroy all CI casters! but w8...we need some way to compensate, lets make some stupidly op unique that will drop from even more retarded op boss that only tanks with 100% fire res and exploiting can ever beat"

Lets keep making more and more broken uniques and ruining all good existing uniques making it legacy so standard economy will be even more inflated and fucked up wasteland.

What happened to a game I once loved?

I feel kind of this way as well. Don't like how they hurt the game with OP legacies and then make more of them.
Standard Forever
"
Sobeck wrote:
i would say those gloves go for 5-7 mirrors on standard

I'd say, 20 Mirrors @least. no kidding
I saw one sold for 34 mirrors and 200 eternals.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
I saw one sold for 34 mirrors and 200 eternals.

LOL, if true the fact that someone has that much to spend is stupid. Seriously trading needs to go away.

Please SFL and save us from this madness!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
NOW GO ON INVASION SOMEONE !! :DD

lvl 82 invasion Bossed inc omfg.. :D
So how long until devs decide build and strategy OP used was OP and nerf it to the ground?

Because let's face it... build of the week and these contests and races just give the devas an idea of what needs to be needed to the ground.
IGN: Narbays

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info