[1.2] Tri Element Trapper (Update to Arkon 9944's build)

I just want to point out that Heatshiver is an awesome leveling tool. +1 to Fire Trap, +2 to Elemental Proliferation, +1 to Burning Damage gems is really nice in the early levels.
nice build. : )
can we get a Video?
"
meep_42 wrote:
I just want to point out that Heatshiver is an awesome leveling tool. +1 to Fire Trap, +2 to Elemental Proliferation, +1 to Burning Damage gems is really nice in the early levels.

I agree and still have one in my uniques tab. I did however stop using it after normal due to a lack of resistances. If you can resolve your resists somewhere else early on then its a very good tool, especially if you are using two Ungil's Guache for your weapons
"
BlackySLO wrote:
can we get a Video?

I can, just need to figure out how to record my game play. Never done that before.
"
"
meep_42 wrote:

I agree and still have one in my uniques tab. I did however stop using it after normal due to a lack of resistances. If you can resolve your resists somewhere else early on then its a very good tool, especially if you are using two Ungil's Guache for your weapons

I'm using Aurumvorax and a shield for resists along with the Heatshiver and have sailed through Cruel without much issue (died once to Dominus but that was because I'm not used to actually using portals in boss fights). I'll probably need to upgrade shortly to something with spell damage and crit and all that, but I'm hoping to get to Fellshrine first and I don't think i'll have an issue.
"
"
BlackySLO wrote:
can we get a Video?

I can, just need to figure out how to record my game play. Never done that before.

whats up with the video? : )
"
BlackySLO wrote:
"
"
BlackySLO wrote:
can we get a Video?

whats up with the video? : )

I recorded a few maps; Graveyard, Villa, Strand, Bog, and Labrynth. When I get some time I will chop up the video I have and give some highlights from each map, perhaps the boss kills or blowing through rares or big packs.

The video quality is kinda bad likely due to the poor specs of my computer, but I think it will work to get the point across.

If you are dieing for video, watch the maps ran by Arkon in the original post.
and it would be nice if you could add some SS of toltip DPS. : )
I can get those tonight but tool tip doesn't tell the full story, fire trap is level 18 and has a tool tip of 5k right now. That doesn't take into account ignites or penetration though.
How does ele prolif work?

Here's what PoE wiki says: The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated.

Yet, I keep seeing it in every fire trap link. Didn't test the gem by myself though.

Edit: it would have had a sense, if it was linked to chance to ignite.
Last edited by TankJr on Apr 20, 2014, 1:48:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info