[3.1] GLADIATOR 1H+Shield Max Block&Spell Block Tank + a BoR version

I seek wisdom! I am level 84 using this build and I cannot, for the life of me, keep up endurance charges on bosses (when I need them most). I am using the combo suggested in the thread (see below), but I can't sustain them when I need them most. For the record, they stay up just fine on packs. Any thing I might be doing wrong?

4L: Reckoning - Melee Physical Damage - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun - Ruthless

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dekunuts/characters

Weapon:
In the gear descriptions, for chest, you say we will not take Iron Reflexes in the passive tree.. but in your passive tree links, you took it.. any reason? mistake?

EDIT : Do the stats on the Aegis shield matter ? Like the elemental damage ? I use sunder as main attack, so do I have to worry about extra elemental damage stats on gear or just physical damage ? Thanks
Last edited by ixJay on Aug 18, 2017, 10:24:40 AM
Hey there,

I've been enjoying your build so far, but i do have a few questions.

1. I find it hard to keep up with intelligence and dexterity gem requirements, even while leveling. Do you need gear enchants or reduced attribute requirements or do you just not fully level for example the chaos golem?

2. Which jewels would you suggest for the earthquake duelist build?

3. Which Pantheon choices are best for earthquake duelist?

4. With hatred and blasphemy + warlords mark, my mana pool is so small to the point where I cant even cast a single earthquake during leveling so I've been using bloodmagic. Do you need any reduced mana cost items or flat mana to make it work in the lategame?

I know it's a lot of questions, and some of them might seem nooby, but I'm still learning and enjoying your build a lot.
Good work, I hope you find the time to answer at least some of my questions. Thanks!
Thanks for the great build !

Just a little note : you can optimize the tree by going up (instead of down) after the duelist area, in order to trade a +10 str for 4% life/8% armor right to the juggernaut node.
It also helps for leveling when you need to take a node for stat (respec later).

Final tree :
How are you able to use the blue gems with only one int roll on your gear and 0 taken from passive tree
Hey what do you think of usine d'après so shield look really good for me
Ice crash vs sunder?
How about Thousand Teeth Temu instead of Aegis Aurora? (for Sunder, so the +EleDamage is less useful from Aegis)
Last edited by Sianist on Sep 1, 2017, 5:55:22 AM
"
Sianist wrote:
How about Thousand Teeth Temu instead of Aegis Aurora? (for Sunder, so the +EleDamage is less useful from Aegis)

You're using Aegis Aurora for the ES on block, which is a lot more than what Thousand Teeth Temu will give on its own. If you are combining it with Crown of the Pale King for another source of Reflect and Reflect Damage Gained as Life, it might work out.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Surrender

This worth using? Less damage/resistances but more armor and decent life gain on block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info