The Mysterious (and Costly) Case of Immortal Call.

Downside to this build is using two items that do things that fuel a skill that provides a major defense for this build.

Your life depends on you hitting and criting at just the right times. Hope you know how to deal with deaths, cause that can happen a lot.
"
Natharias wrote:
Downside to this build is using two items that do things that fuel a skill that provides a major defense for this build.

Your life depends on you hitting and criting at just the right times. Hope you know how to deal with deaths, cause that can happen a lot.

play the build before you speak. what happened here is an anomaly
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

I did play it. I also used Romira's with Voll's Protector.

It works, but it's not efficient. Using both Voll's would be more efficient.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

I did play it. I also used Romira's with Voll's Protector.

It works, but it's not efficient. Using both Voll's would be more efficient.

Too much DEEPS loss without lowlife/auras. I've already solved their problem but getting items in this fucking game is like pulling teeth.
So far i had tried all kind of setup. Seems like putting lvl10 IC + cwdt + increased duration would be better than putting lvl20 IC in 6L CoC. because by doing so, IC will guarantee proc with 1 sec or more and it can never overwrite the previous IC with 0 sec. This means your 6sec IC won't turned into a 0~1sec in a split of a second.

Not to mention that usually you would have 3 EC up for 99% of the time. This means IC will last 4~6 whenever is proc. Unlike CoC + IC would have 0~6sec. (RNG is way too strong with coc)
And it also opens up a red socket which can be socket with Life leech.

Conclusion. RNG will bite you on the ass with coc, therefore cwdt+ic+id = win.

EDIT: Currently have 99 All res with lvl23 purity, EA and flask. May I know what's missing to hit 100 res?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABX0HYwx9DkgOXBB0EH8RLxGWFVAWvxcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB2qI6MksCepKPovbzY9O-E8jkNjRX5GcUcGVdZW6lcrV8lY9VnzXIpc9F76X2pjQ2TnZp5n4m0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNc1N7135Zf8aApILHgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuSfZMnmG-ZmpoTms-btZ2jna6dxKKjpcumPqcIpyusqrQMtve3MbiTwBrAUcHFwfPDOsaeykrLmNUs2RPa3dvU2-fhiOL344Tlz-q662Pr7vPd8-r22vrS-wn8qw==
Last edited by dOntFa11 on May 12, 2014, 8:08:30 PM
"
So far i had tried all kind of setup. Seems like putting lvl10 IC + cwdt + increased duration would be better than putting lvl20 IC in 6L CoC. because by doing so, IC will guarantee proc with 1 sec or more and it can never overwrite the previous IC with 0 sec. This means your 6sec IC won't turned into a 0~1sec in a split of a second.

Not to mention that usually you would have 3 EC up for 99% of the time. This means IC will last 4~6 whenever is proc. Unlike CoC + IC would have 0~6sec. (RNG is way too strong with coc)
And it also opens up a red socket which can be socket with Life leech.

Conclusion. RNG will bite you on the ass with coc, therefore cwdt+ic+id = win.

EDIT: Currently have 99 All res with lvl23 purity, EA and flask. May I know what's missing to hit 100 res?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABX0HYwx9DkgOXBB0EH8RLxGWFVAWvxcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB2qI6MksCepKPovbzY9O-E8jkNjRX5GcUcGVdZW6lcrV8lY9VnzXIpc9F76X2pjQ2TnZp5n4m0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNc1N7135Zf8aApILHgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuSfZMnmG-ZmpoTms-btZ2jna6dxKKjpcumPqcIpyusqrQMtve3MbiTwBrAUcHFwfPDOsaeykrLmNUs2RPa3dvU2-fhiOL344Tlz-q662Pr7vPd8-r22vrS-wn8qw==

You are missing the 8% aura Effect Nodes near "Unwavering Stance". Without this u wont be able to boost the effect above 100%.
Last edited by Ryouko on Jul 9, 2014, 9:33:29 AM
Great idea though.

Only explanation i see is => two crits in a row.

Indeed what happens when you do a double crit is: COC proc + romira => loose all EC + PC => gain EC (from Voll's) So at this point you are left with ONLY EC (this can be seen in the video). Then you crit again => COC proc + romira => loose EC and NOT LOOSE PC => NO VOLL S ACTION => you are left with NOTHING (this step is in my opinion too fast to be seen in the video, but that's the only way i can explain how you get to the next step that we see in the vid, which is power charges only, and that leads to your death by casting IC with no EC.

In addition to that if you watch the whole video you went to 1 sec on IC quite often, even one time the countdown went from 6 all the way down to 1 before it was refreshed, in fact you escaped death without seing it multiple time.
And btw if i am right then just using voll's armor could resolve your case, depending on which item proc is check first, romira or voll's armor (well i guess that this build does not work without shav).

Once again "at the same time" does not exist in computers, so we have to know in which order stuff are sorted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info