Deaths Per Second (DPS!) Mapping, Humor, Fun, Hamburgers

"
Sufen wrote:
This guid got a cool website. Check it out at deathspersecond.info

I like the guild very much. People are friendly and easy going. Encourage you to join.

aye!
BUMP!
BUMP!
Hi, i am interested in joining. Please pm me in game or in forum if you are still recruiting.

IGN: gotweedbro (Torment)

Nice website btw!
Last edited by mavro on Feb 7, 2015, 7:04:06 AM
Hi i saw your guild page and i would like to join your guild :D

I got back to POE like month ago and i am looking for guild.
Currently i have one 79 lvl charather almost 80 ;) and i have couple of others char around lvl 60.
I created MF yesterday and i want to get it to maps to farm as soon as possible.I play only on standard
i am not realy interested in other leagues.

I am playing like 18 hours a day(no life) so i hope you will inv me to your guild so we can have fun together because solo playing is boring :D

My IGN is Crazy_Ritch
Bump!

Please don't reply to this thread if you'd like to join our guild. Send me a PM or find me in game. You may also contact any officer.
bump
Every guild in Path of Exile is #1. You do have the best website, though. Good job on that one.
A bump from your friends in OPA.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
Every guild in Path of Exile is #1. You do have the best website, though. Good job on that one.

Thanks bud. I'm going to name my platform for our guild website "absolution from my fat fingers". Coded by Beefnuggy, #1 virtual sweater system developer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info