Deaths Per Second (DPS!) Mapping, Humor, Fun, Hamburgers

We're currently recruiting players that are up for some cooperative map partying. We have mfers and other team builds, so please bring yours.

UPDATE: WE ARE THE ONLY POE GUILD THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM VIRTUAL SWEATER DESIGNS VIA OUR GREAT WEBSITE.

Check out our sweet new website! http://deathspersecond.info/

We'd like more members to utilize the features of our website. You can post build guides, images, videos, and your thoughts to the forum. The website also pulls ladder data, so we have some fun gadgets, such as the "Ladder Top 10" - which is a live list of guildy ladder positions. The website also provides some convenient features, such as links to your characters on poestatistics.com, and the ability to stream twitch to the guild website homepage.

Why we are a different guild:
If you're looking for a guild that goes beyond "guild chat", we may be a good fit for you. Although its an uphill journey given the lack of guild features in POE, we are a guild that is actively trying to break out of such constraints. First we built the website, now we're working with guildies to create purpose based map groups. As of recent, I'm very happy to say, our guild is seeing the benefit of this play style. Even the poorest/newest member is able to safely grind maps, without just running behind an OP team member. I personally am leading the charge with these group maps and some of our officers are doing similar games. Does that mean you are running 2 screens behind me and never see a monster? I mean come on, I must be OP right since I've been playing since close beta? Wrong. I play a support build and let the newer players do the dps.

Rant:
How can we expect our lesser members to get better if they don't even see a monster in our groups?
Why do so many 78 maps get wasted soloing when some guildies, at that very moment, only have 72 maps?

Requirements to join:
Have a computer that is capable of group games. It doesn't have to handle 6 CoC builds, but should be able to run a 4 player map with reasonable builds. If you don't like to play in group because fps issues, this is not the guild for you.

You don't always have to group, but if group games are of no interest to you, please move along. If you are the type of player that feels like inviting a guildy to your map will "cost you 1 portal worth of alt orbs", find another guild.

We'd like our recruits to utilize our website and feel it is our "home". The guild list in POE isn't very warm and fuzzy. I can't even post something for my guildies to see or read. Keep it up in a browser tab and enjoy the live ladder data, chat, and whatever else.

You must have at least 1 character that is high enough level to play maps. It's fine if you've never done maps before, but you must complete the storyline before joining. We are a good guild for newbies, but please be serious about improving yourself. We're serious about help you, so please respect our time by caring about your progression in the game.

Be kind to others and have fun.

If you are interested in joining, we ask you fill out an application on our website (work in progress). If you don't see the application, just pm me or an officer.

Leader - IGN: StickyMcDicky

Officers - IGN: Zlashtadar _Murder_ Sufenn SuperGaco

We have open players slots and hope to hear from you!!!
Last edited by beefnuggy on Feb 22, 2015, 6:30:57 AM
Recruited 6 players. Lots of map destruction happening right now!
Crushing heavy maps great groups of dudes!
Haha, love the image!
"
Chazlindo wrote:
Haha, love the image!

It's not as terrible to look at in game I promise XD
Current roster:
To see our current roster, visit my profile and click on guild, my profile is public so you can see everything you need :D
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Last edited by Erak on Nov 4, 2014, 9:11:29 PM
up
Love the attitude!

Can I join?
Thanks to the many new guild member who have joined! We are active and still recruiting.

Currently it seems we have a high-end map team, as well as a lower/coming up team. We welcome anyone who wants to run maps.
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info