People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

GGG, people are trying out the other games, d3/ESO, but there wont be enough to hold them. We will be back, probably next 4 month league.

Cool story, bro.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I burned out on PoE to the point I needed to shoot people in FPS games for a while before I dive back in. However, I do make a point to send GGG more of my money any time Blzzard releases another overpriced DLC or over-hyped cash grab.

People might not always agree with GGG's decisions, but at least they engage the community, give us constant updates, and keep us informed in the development process.
"
Hackusations wrote:
I burned out on PoE to the point I needed to shoot people in FPS games for a while before I dive back in. However, I do make a point to send GGG more of my money any time Blzzard releases another overpriced DLC or over-hyped cash grab.

People might not always agree with GGG's decisions, but at least they engage the community, give us constant updates, and keep us informed in the development process.

clearly a GGG shill because ROS is awesome to play
People are not playing PoE because the devs do not listen.

People are not playing PoE because of PoE, its very simple.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I am playing PoE and so do most of my friends.

Also, RoS is a pile of garbage.
I'm playing D3 atm. With new loot system now almost everyone can get enough damage and toughness (because of inflated main stat and vitality). To get decent gear you play 10-15 hours and it is all. You don't need to think, just go and kill some monsters. And as always leveling is painful.

However when I'm in the mood of easy gameplay, nothing too complicated, it is my first choice. I didn't participate in new ambush/invasion leagues because in PoE you have to consider almost every detail of your gear and skill tree. Even softcore PoE is harder than D3 hardcore :D

So I stopped playing PoE because I was feeling like in the work rather than playing a game. PoE trade chat is worse than dealing with old customers at work.

"
sasapesso wrote:
I'm playing D3 atm. With new loot system now almost everyone can get enough damage and toughness (because of inflated main stat and vitality). To get decent gear you play 10-15 hours and it is all. You don't need to think, just go and kill some monsters. And as always leveling is painful.

However when I'm in the mood of easy gameplay, nothing too complicated, it is my first choice. I didn't participate in new ambush/invasion leagues because in PoE you have to consider almost every detail of your gear and skill tree. Even softcore PoE is harder than D3 hardcore :D

So I stopped playing PoE because I was feeling like in the work rather than playing a game. PoE trade chat is worse than dealing with old customers at work.

exactly! POE is not fun at all in it's current state
ROS hits the fun meter exactly and the POE devs should pull in some ideas from it
Loving d3 so far. Started playing the first time this weekend. Who knows if I will be playing it in a month but right now its hella fun and from what I have seen the game is miles better than it was at launch (reception for ros is very good).

Chris Wilson is still a Gentleman and a Scholar though and PoE is still my fav.
"
Splift wrote:
Loving d3 so far. Started playing the first time this weekend. Who knows if I will be playing it in a month but right now its hella fun and from what I have seen the game is miles better than it was at launch (reception for ros is very good).

Chris Wilson is still a Gentleman and a Scholar though and PoE is still my fav.

chris needs to listen to the people and fix POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info