multiple accounts...

really suck... they just take up server space and its a cheap way of getting a beta invite, a person who makes 20 accounts which have been on for 1 minute has a better chance of getting in than the person who has the 1 active account and actually uses it despite the fact that the person with the active account has a 10X greater chance of getting in.

is there anyway we could put a limitation? perhaps the account has to have been active for more than 1 minute?
PoE Caster hopeful!
"
troublekid wrote:
really suck... they just take up server space and its a cheap way of getting a beta invite, a person who makes 20 accounts which have been on for 1 minute has a better chance of getting in than the person who has the 1 active account and actually uses it despite the fact that the person with the active account has a 10X greater chance of getting in.

is there anyway we could put a limitation? perhaps the account has to have been active for more than 1 minute?

the way i see it is, make 20 accounts and stop complaining
Lody - Cold Witch Default League
don't feel like wasting server space, or taking goodnames from others who will likely play the game later
PoE Caster hopeful!
Multis are just plain cheating... It's the norm somewhat lol...but people still do it -_-'
Gamer'sHaven/MusicHaven

Core i7 2600K, GTX 970 SLI - Desktop
BRIX Pro - On the way, Bedside Daily Driver.
MacBook Pro Retina 13 - Primary Driver
I gather that IP addresses are recorded alongside account names so that multiple accounts do not increase the chances of being selected by the timer.

I know Chris has said that multiple accounts do not offer an advantage.
if this is true can you post a link to this information? cause it seems alot of 1 minute accounts are getting beta keys.
PoE Caster hopeful!
It shouldn't be too hard to find if you use the forum search feature.

GLHF!
no. tldr.
"
Aki wrote:
I gather that IP addresses are recorded alongside account names so that multiple accounts do not increase the chances of being selected by the timer.

I know Chris has said that multiple accounts do not offer an advantage.

I don't think that is true as like a week or 2 back a guy had like 80 accounts or something and he won a key i believe?
how can tons of multiple accounts not have an advantage? compare a guy who has 20 vs me who has 1 that is not cheating? i thin so..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info