[1.3.0][Explosive Arrow][Blood Magic][Lightning Coil] marauder with a bit of IIR

updated the tree a bit. specced out of IR since I needed the point for EE and lightning coil , and 7 endurance charges is quite tanky already with mere 1k armour.

sitting at 6.5k ish life atm @ lvl 88. getting 18% life next 3 levels so I should be able to reach 7k life easily.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Last edited by abcnever on Aug 12, 2014, 12:31:21 PM
Ah, so you finally picked up EE :)
Do you feel your damage has drastically increased and do you think you should of invested it earlier?
FeelsBadMan
"
ChaoticPanda wrote:
Ah, so you finally picked up EE :)
Do you feel your damage has drastically increased and do you think you should of invested it earlier?

oh I picked up EE when I got my lightning coil. have been lazy so I didn't update the tree right away ;)

I don't think investing EE early is a good choice, since my tree is pretty points starved. but ya the damage is definitely nice.
updated tree for 1.2.0

with the new tree:

- gained about 100 more life
- gained 55% increased fire damage
- gained 45% increased burning damage
- 2% additional fire pen
- lost about 10% resistance reduction from ele weakness curse
Thanks for the update. This is the only detailed 1.2 EA guide I have found so far.
"
RIPnRhyme wrote:
Thanks for the update. This is the only detailed 1.2 EA guide I have found so far.

not a problem.
Does the snapshotting of explosive arrow still work after the 1.2 patch?
"
clockslapper wrote:
Does the snapshotting of explosive arrow still work after the 1.2 patch?

As far as I have tested, they didn't touch EA at all.

In order to remove EA snapshotting they have to differentiate between EAs that are linked differently. currently EA stacking is very simplistic, as in that whenever ANY EA hit the mob, the EA debuff duration gets extended and incremented by 1.
thanks I'm planning on making an EA build for my next character in rampage do you think revelry and clarity would be enough to run on mana?
"
clockslapper wrote:
thanks I'm planning on making an EA build for my next character in rampage do you think revelry and clarity would be enough to run on mana?

depends on your gears. if you can get some mana on gears and reach 400 ish left-over mana after aura, then ya it's doable. otherwise you have to spec into some reduced mana cost nodes. also, ofc, the second EA has to be level 1.

I'd still recommend doing it with bloodmagic keystone for max damage / tree efficiency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info