Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

Not a huge fan of the actual low-end rewards but the art is amazing...

Dat Prismatic Eclipse o.O Am I to understand that its supposed to be an animated blue flame?!

Also I see Descent Champions & Champions, Awesome!
SSF since ~OB
Good idea to make the signature race fixed seed again. Rewards are kind of meh but they certainly look great :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
4 Weeks is long for these rewards. The reason it was a big deal this time is because it was map gated Andvarius and legacy IIQ items. Honestly you could release everything except headhunter on day 1 and no one would give a shit because they offer zero advantage. You guys are constantly giving in to those who shout the loudest. I'll give it a go. INCREASE THE SACRIFICE AT MIDNIGHT DROP RATE, PLEASE.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Mar 26, 2014, 12:37:24 AM
"
reboticon wrote:
4 Weeks is long for these rewards. The reason it was a big deal this time is because it was map gated Andvarius and legacy IIQ items. You guys are constantly giving in to those who shout the loudest...

I was actually thinking the same lolz

if they made the rewards really good (like last season) the QQ bandwagon will happen come next leagues.

Poor GGG they just can't win : P
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 26, 2014, 12:38:53 AM
rewards sucks =(
pu atleast now i dont have to race, with theese sucky rewards
Maybe they should lower the drop rate in maps also... you know... so some people dont have to feel forced to do maps and QQ...

~S : P
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 26, 2014, 12:47:24 AM
Hey, since so many dun seem to like the rewards, those of us who are less picky might stand a chance to place better in races. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
so sickk cant wait for pvp!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
4 weeks lol
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info