EYESTORM's No. 1 [EB-MOM-AA-BLOCK-WITCH] build. {video} KILL 2 piety in 7seconds, END GAME CASTER

"
j0zef wrote:
If you replace Alpha's with 3Dragons and sacrifice 5 points to get Static Blows and the other 10% shock node, you'll see a huge boost in your DPS.

yah sure, :) I'm not gonna spoil my build yet but this will be a major buff to damage and health after I update my build. Right now still buying the things I need. 3Dragons, I hope they can shock bosses, anyway, it's included in my new item build. The skill build will also be changed because of an item I will purchase. :)
UPDATED MY BUILD. Just killed Dominus in level 74 map, :)
gonna post my UPDATED build next month, :)
Next month? :(
Could you update your build a little bit faster?
Could this be done in invasion? It looks low life to be viable.
You should try to replace your faster casting gem for a 20% qual add lightning damage + the node of shock chance on top of the tree. Trusthard your dps.

Try dream fragment with this i can run with AA and sustain my incinerate without mana leech gem. So mana leech gem can be replace by cast speed or add ligthning.

If you have mana issue run LMP instead of GMP the dps difference is not so hudge. i'm still septic of cybill paw and infernal mantle feel better with my cloak of defiance and a wand.

Do you encounter probleme due to the fact you 0% block normal attack vs hard physical hiter pack?

You should have hard time vs solo boss cause cybill lifesteel is not mutch vs mono cible :/

Anyway nice build.

this build is bad. here is why:

1)you got like 100% increased life. you need at least 150% and thats in softcore, in hardcore you need even more, at least 200%. and YOU MISSED SO MANY LIFE NODES THATS ALREADY IN YOUR PATH. and on top of that, youre using 4 unique items without ANY life. but the problem is...

2)you dont even have good amount of block. in fact you only got phalanx cluster. and you also use saffell's which gives you only SPELL BLOCK. why do you stack so many spell block with items when you dont even have like 40% chance to block? no protection against attacks, very little against spells. thats not a block build.

3)your pathing is terrible in general. you reach IR/MoM area wasting like 20? attribute nodes, not even grabbing hp. there is so many good nodes missed, as usual. and if you want auras so bad, why not grab sovereignty cluster?

4)you don't need alpha's with this build, not with that combination. why people use purity of cold/fire/lightning is they give MAXIMUM resist. 3% at level 16, 4% at level 20 and 5% at level 23. your gems are like level 17 but even when they hit 20, it's goes to waste because they're only going to be level 22. you either run them with at least level 2 empower, or dont use alpha's. geofri's crest is also a good and cheap option, if you combine it with empower for level 23 auras.

5)"I've been in to the 30k armor for this build"

lies. you don't even got gear with good amount of armor or evasion(since you got iron reflexes) AND you dont use grace, thats not possible. you dont even have armor or evasion nodes. nope. no way.

"You could lessen the life nodes for block nodes if you are using the new saffell's frame."

you don't even have healty amount of hp nodes man, what?

6)how do you not get stunned? stun is calculated based on your max hp, you have very low life and cant block attacks(heavy hitters is the main reason of getting stuns, little hits cant stun you because, well theyre little.), you must get stunned every second but you dont even have any items or keystones to prevent you from getting stunned.

7)"The Best incinerate build (MOM-EB-AA-BLOCK Witch)"

top kek m8, not even close.
way too many close calls in that jungle valley map video ><

build needs moar life/armour imo

but love incinerate builds :) and big balls for anyone who does duo temple piety as always

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info