EYESTORM's No. 1 [EB-MOM-AA-BLOCK-WITCH] build. {video} KILL 2 piety in 7seconds, END GAME CASTER

"
petercai wrote:
"
jeromeladan wrote:

Skipping Mom won't do any good. 30% versus 10% is quite big. Minus the damage you get from INFERNAL MANTLE, is a big no for an END GAME CASTER INCINERATE. you may use 5-10 skill points or even spend 15 skill points for damage nodes, still you won't reach the added DAMAGE you get from infernal mantle. (see damage conversion specially for converted chaos damage)

The idea of IR is not to get one, or two, or three hits from physical damage monsters. This will let incinerate leech life from enemies.

and while getting more block chance, (more waste of skill points) you won't be able to get Mana regeneration nodes and your skill build won't get the increase projectile speed which is a big loss for incinerate. Your skill build won't also be able to sustain a level 18 arctic armour, what more if level 20 + inner force buff to buff the Arctic Armour (but also increases the mana needed to sustain)

And your wrong in being more tanky for your skill nodes. I already tested that build. Saffell will able you to get 88% fire and lightning resistance. But if you use rathpith's globe, you will be having trouble in the skill nodes due to lack of skill points and 56% chance to block is quite low dude. You don't need to block physical attacks because Mom+AA is enough so that it won't kill you. unless your skill build will let witch have 5k HP, then maybe that could work.

THanks for the comment. Gonna try the Rathpith some time after I reach 95+ so the block nodes won't affect any of the important nodes. again 10% from Cloak of Defiance is too low compared to the passive of 30%.

The cloak actually provides MOM +10%, so it's 40% in total, which is why it's way more tanky. The loss of +5 max resist from saffell is huge, that's true, but I think the extra 10% from cloak + health nodes made up for it. The loss of projectile speed is huge, but that can be compensated from the gear.

Here's an updated version that accounts for more mana regen. 120% is more than enough to run lvl 20 AA, heck I ran a summoner with 100% regen and she can sustain lvl 22 aa. Plus, there's no reason to walk when we have access to lightning warp, which means sustaining AA is not particularly hard.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuPAVEmyeQMsnAj0MYhVrkkbRKuvt4-mh2UtH5wtbRkfAsHzNsWio4Ie2CQ22H_G2wunCCqNHNwnqS-duJOPRpeFkyctR1ptFvPr7gx9HRTQ0OxV3FdQQiQ8Jjx6qhB_-tJMNZuhz2UelJ97jDanXJrgxp5mnnB9Fy826SjFZ71Vxqw_eLpVS3OzSVFFncAaqZVk5ySq42rzvu5vFm8mlfBrkFUaMlXWGYUV56eEUWCApBps1U8aOPPd3nc=

Side note: A rare wand with cast speed and projectile speed might be better than cybil's paw I think.

Well I don't know about that. Running level 22 arctic armour with just 100% Mana regeneration.. What's your flat mana regeneration sir? mine's about 310, and if I reduce it to 280-290, Arctic Armour will start to degenerate my mana. Plus I have the MOM, which will deplete my mana even if I am leeching mana if I don't have enough mana regeneration. What are your auras? surely you do have discipline aura sir which adds mana regeneration. Try removing the discipline aura and try walking or warping as you have said so.

Cybil's paw adds: 90% spell damage + 12% cast speed. And survivability FACT TRY USING CYBIL'S PAW WITH +8 life gain with each enemy hit by spell, WITHOUT ANY LIFE LEECH GEM. SEE HOW YOU SURVIVE AND LEECH SO FAST. Removing Cybil's paw from incinerate will reduce your survivability alot.

But thanks for the comment. I would recommend the CLOAK OF DEFIANCE. + the build I posted. Using cybil's paw and saffells. It would be more tankier. But if they wanted more damage, then they can use Infernal Mantle.
"
jeromeladan wrote:

Well I don't know about that. Running level 22 arctic armour with just 100% Mana regeneration.. What's your flat mana regeneration sir? mine's about 310, and if I reduce it to 280-290, Arctic Armour will start to degenerate my mana. Plus I have the MOM, which will deplete my mana even if I am leeching mana if I don't have enough mana regeneration. What are your auras? surely you do have discipline aura sir which adds mana regeneration. Try removing the discipline aura and try walking or warping as you have said so.

Cybil's paw adds: 90% spell damage + 12% cast speed. And survivability FACT TRY USING CYBIL'S PAW WITH +8 life gain with each enemy hit by spell, WITHOUT ANY LIFE LEECH GEM. SEE HOW YOU SURVIVE AND LEECH SO FAST. Removing Cybil's paw from incinerate will reduce your survivability alot.

But thanks for the comment. I would recommend the CLOAK OF DEFIANCE. + the build I posted. Using cybil's paw and saffells. It would be more tankier. But if they wanted more damage, then they can use Infernal Mantle.

My summoner has 320 regen with 100% from tree. I get a lot of regen from gears though. Cloak helps a lot. Plus I move with lightning warp a lot so I don't think sustaining AA is a problem. The reason for rare wand is also that you can get +2 cold from it so you can run 22 AA.

Does cybil's paw adds spell damage base on spell block too? If so then yeah, I can see why it's vital.
yeah I like that level 22 AA. Gonna try it soon. Yes, It does get spell damage from spell block if you have 0 (physical) block chance (saffell's). but if you physical block chance, the spell damage will only increase with the block chance and not with the spell block.
Bump.
bump.
Best guide I've ever seen so far for incinerate.
Hello :) I have one question for you.
It will be a big diffrence when we change Saffell's Frame for Rathpith Globe?
yes it will be. But the incinerate dps would be so much higher. Right now I'm working with a build that will boost my life and damage more,

SAFFELL= 88% fire resistance, 88% lightning resistance 75% magic block chance

Rath pit Globe= 83% fire resistance, 83% lightning resistance, __ physical and magic block chance

well, I'm doing another build, one that would take me to 78 maps solo. :) well the skill build is the same, and this one could solo 78maps, just hard time dealing with the boss
Will you post your new build when u finish?
If you replace Alpha's with 3Dragons and sacrifice 5 points to get Static Blows and the other 10% shock node, you'll see a huge boost in your DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info