RMTers should not be allowed in PvP (and the game in general)

Regardless of all that shit you are talking blackdemon, the tournament is alrdy decided.

And pls enlighten me why you sound just as dumb as google, fishfood.

1v1 me in rust / minecraft m8. lel.

"
Haha wtf? You guys are just retarded. Like a constantly leaking septic tank seeping shit all over the place.

Mulla spoke a lot of truth here. Why is there so much immaturity here. How do you even acquire a credit card to RMT as a kid?
Last edited by Xantaria on Mar 27, 2014, 4:35:32 AM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:43:51 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I can take acrobatics-phase acrobatics and beat all of you just as bad as I did before instantly. [Removed by Support]. I haven't even begun to try, my shits still open beta and see 0 reason to adapt to todays meta because it wont last. This game will eventually mature, thats when you'll see me change my approach. You guys are so clueless its hilarious.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:44:36 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
ok so now yo u saying i am rmt? do u know how to flip or just know how to talk shit and play with ur trash EA build?

lol what a dumb-ass no wonder you got probation posting retarded shit with ur dumb friend mulla who suck at pvp thinking hes the best make me puke sucks at game go post on thread make you look pro awesome

I can take acrobatics-phase acrobatics and beat all of you just as bad as I did before instantly. [Removed by Support]. I haven't even begun to try, my shits still open beta and see 0 reason to adapt to todays meta because it wont last. This game will eventually mature, thats when you'll see me change my approach. You guys are so clueless its hilarious.

[Removed by Support].BRB forgot my gem forgot to take acrobat forgot to put on an item because i was PVEing

hahaha trash
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:45:33 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I can take acrobatics-phase acrobatics and beat all of you just as bad as I did before instantly. [Removed by Support]I haven't even begun to try, my shits still open beta and see 0 reason to adapt to todays meta because it wont last. This game will eventually mature, thats when you'll see me change my approach. You guys are so clueless its hilarious.

[Removed by Support]BRB forgot my gem forgot to take acrobat forgot to put on an item because i was PVEing

hahaha trash

Game pollution right here people.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:46:27 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:47:22 PM
Every flame war is basically INS vs Mulla + ICU + everyone else
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Last edited by pianokingx3 on Mar 27, 2014, 9:10:18 PM
I've killed Google multiple times being way undergeared and 10 levels below with my level 88 CoC shadow (witnesses from INS). All my items added up are not worth a mirror. He was mad.

Shadowthefall on other hand is a different story, I instakill myself on reflect.

Also, Kev is just one up's almost everyone. I killed him once, but then he put on dream fragments and GG.

All i want to say is let people RMT all they want. If they choose to spend real life money on some pixels over bragging rights then in my eyes they are losers at life. Pay to win in a computer game is just pathetic, IMO.

IGN: ___I_Fink_U_Freeky___

"
Klimentiy wrote:

All i want to say is let people RMT all they want. If they choose to spend real life money on some pixels over bragging rights then in my eyes they are losers at life. Pay to win in a computer game is just pathetic, IMO.

[Removed by Support]
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:47:05 PM
Thread locked for antagonistic comments
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info