RMTers should not be allowed in PvP (and the game in general)

"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
We all know who the RMTers are, just dont duel them and they have a pretty bad reputation already anyways. . .

Rmting to pvp is like showing how lazy and bad you are at making builds.

I mean people are not dumb, i can clearly know when someones is or did rmt to get his gear because when you're playing pvp for a while you get to know who's playing and you learn about them. Anyone that is not dumb will wonder why people come out with mirrored items the next day out of nowhere when you knew he didnt have any currency for it a couple days ago. Could be legit money making but sadly most of the time it's rmt.

this is the most retarded quote i ever read i flip days and night got 10 legacy koam i am selling it now for ex,mirror and will enter pvp

so yea i will make a 2h sword build/bow hs/puncture (google build hs) and beat you by then don't call me a rmter or make up any bad excuses

If the hat doesnt fit your head then dont fucking wear it.

'' so yea i will make a 2h sword build/bow hs/puncture (google build hs) and beat you by then don't call me a rmter or make up any bad excuses ''

Just lol, you sound like a desperate kid.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Mar 24, 2014, 11:51:07 PM
yo i was jk ur the best pvper =) ur mrskingshroom
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
We all know who the RMTers are, just dont duel them and they have a pretty bad reputation already anyways. . .

Rmting to pvp is like showing how lazy and bad you are at making builds.

I mean people are not dumb, i can clearly know when someones is or did rmt to get his gear because when you're playing pvp for a while you get to know who's playing and you learn about them. Anyone that is not dumb will wonder why people come out with mirrored items the next day out of nowhere when you knew he didnt have any currency for it a couple days ago. Could be legit money making but sadly most of the time it's rmt.

this is the most retarded quote i ever read i flip days and night got 10 legacy koam i am selling it now for ex,mirror and will enter pvp

so yea i will make a 2h sword build/bow hs/puncture (google build hs) and beat you by then don't call me a rmter or make up any bad excuses

If the hat doesnt fit your head then dont fucking wear it.

'' so yea i will make a 2h sword build/bow hs/puncture (google build hs) and beat you by then don't call me a rmter or make up any bad excuses ''

Just lol, you sound like a desperate kid.

Does sound pretty desperate. Thats the google build now eh? You'll lose like he does, it wont even matter.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
BlackDemonz wrote:

this is the dumbest quote i ever read i flip days and night got 10 legacy koam i am selling it now for ex,mirror and will enter pvp

we are waiting for you man, ill remember this post
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
hahha mullanub

pretty sure google beat u pretty bad with hs and u go on thread cry like a month ago, u can't even beat molten google was able to take down molten cuz you were too easy no challenging he didn't wanan spend time playing you anymore cuz u don't even pvp like shadowthefall who does play everyday with gg molten ek skill

what did you do vs molten any new build vs it or counter?? o wait u cry on thread begging for molten nerf cuz u can't even touch shadowthefall and now crit nerf vs kevz and dullaheadless flicker/whirling build

please dont make yourself feel better by typing fake post on thread when don't even pvp anymore

u can't beat someone then have to cry about it after losing : desync,rmt,over power molten/puncture skill and "my gear is crappy im the god of pvp with crap gear who crys 24/7"
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 12:50:40 PM
no, i am the god.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
just talked to shadowthfall

he confirm that he beat mullaxul and i was in game spectating confirm that google beat shadowthefall ek/molten (fun match nothing personal but google beat him more then he beat shadow)

oh wait google got all mirrored item so this don't count regardless whoever he beats

google is noob gg
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 1:18:13 PM
Haha wtf? You guys are just retarded. Like a constantly leaking septic tank seeping shit all over the place.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 25, 2014, 5:46:38 PM
#facepalm
I dont get why every PVP thread turns into a flame war....
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info