RMTers should not be allowed in PvP (and the game in general)

This is actually the biggest problem in PoE PvP.

wow. much truth.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Mar 28, 2014, 12:47:39 PM
Totally agree.
ban leg item/mirror item/rmter/trappers/gay builders abusers

pertty much ban everyone that beats you
"
keyboardell wrote:

I agree. Also ban everyone that uses the same build as you because lets be real, you should be the only who gets to use your build. amiright?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
"
keyboardell wrote:

I agree. Also ban everyone that uses the same build as you because lets be real, you should be the only who gets to use your build. amiright?

yea you can get sue for copying a build in this game careful every 1 wants to be the best asking nerf this nerf that ban this ban that when they don't even pvp kinda funny
We all know who the RMTers are, just dont duel them and they have a pretty bad reputation already anyways. . .

Rmting to pvp is like showing how lazy and bad you are at making builds.

I mean people are not dumb, i can clearly know when someones is or did rmt to get his gear because when you're playing pvp for a while you get to know who's playing and you learn about them. Anyone that is not dumb will wonder why people come out with mirrored items the next day out of nowhere when you knew he didnt have any currency for it a couple days ago. Could be legit money making but sadly most of the time it's rmt.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Mar 21, 2014, 3:42:00 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
We all know who the RMTers are, just dont duel them and they have a pretty bad reputation already anyways. . .

I mean people are not dumb, i can clearly know when someones is or did rmt to get his gear because when you're playing pvp for a while you get to know who's playing and you learn about them. Anyone that is not dumb will wonder why people come out with mirrored items the next day out of nowhere when you knew he didnt have any currency for it a couple days ago. Could be legit money making but sadly most of the time it's rmt.

Just keep beating them. They will keep buying items/mirrors to trade so you win x2. You beat them in game and in life. Its worked well for me so far. Theres a few players that are basically on strings, you control them like puppets. They will everytime resort to spending more money when they lose. All im going to say in regards to this topic, haha.

Basically fuck em, just keep playing the game you guys. Items aren't everything in PoE, they really aren't. Smart builds and experience > most item gaps.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
^ lol

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Mar 22, 2014, 1:18:52 AM
yes don't ever join PVP unless you want to have some challenges

uber boss atziri level in PVP waiting for you to come and 1 shot you
best way to avoid them is to dodge or go on thread and cry so everyone know how bad they are
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

this is the dumbest quote i ever read i flip days and night got 10 legacy koam i am selling it now for ex,mirror and will enter pvp

so yea i will make a 2h sword build/bow hs/puncture (google build hs) and beat you by then don't call me a rmter or make up any bad excuses
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 25, 2014, 12:14:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info