Soooo...what shape is your soul? :D

Like a completely wrung out and dirty dish rag. I'm married.
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!
"
I have no soul, not anymore. My life is a living hell and there is no escape. I could walk into a fast moving car anyday now.

FIGHT

Spoiler
To w
Spoiler
i
Spoiler
Spoiler
n! Win.
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
My borther's looks like a coat hanger. And he is in a coatless Univers >:)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Firstly I don't believe in eternal souls or at least haven't experienced anything that would lead me to believe in continued existence beyond death.

But if I chose to pick a shape for my eternal soul it would be an hourglass, and the sand is running out faster than I would like.

Well I agree, but my answer is still turd. Turd, final answer.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Firstly I don't believe in eternal souls or at least haven't experienced anything that would lead me to believe in continued existence beyond death.

But if I chose to pick a shape for my eternal soul it would be an hourglass, and the sand is running out faster than I would like.

Hmm so your best mate would be:
1 Toilet bowl
2 Toilet paper

Choose wisely :|

Edel
or 3, a Coprophage.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
My Daemon has the head of a goat with 6 horns, white fire eyes, 3 forked tongues, 2 rows of sharp fangs. The torso is that of a sleek black panther with 6 large bat-like wings, arms like a gorilla with long bear claws and 3 tails of a lion. The legs are like a humans but with the feet of a hawk. Meditation in the astral plane will do you wonders.

Formless, like the Void.
"
ElChivoDiablo wrote:
My Daemon has the head of a goat with 6 horns, white fire eyes, 3 forked tongues, 2 rows of sharp fangs. The torso is that of a sleek black panther with 6 large bat-like wings, arms like a gorilla with long bear claws and 3 tails of a lion. The legs are like a humans but with the feet of a hawk. Meditation in the astral plane will do you wonders.

Loving your imagination :) Also where is tha guy with the soul like a switch? :))

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:

Hmm so your best mate would be:
1 Toilet bowl
2 Toilet paper

Choose wisely :|

3. Mr. Hankey, my dad.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info