Soooo...what shape is your soul? :D

Answer the question.
Mine is like a ball of yarn with some spikes in the middle and an indigo cloak. :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
The shape of a turd.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Best described as BoltThrower87 shaped.
Cloaked in shadows like usual.
frazzled and spiky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Filled with Sorrow and Anger =) with the shape of a hexagon.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
'shapes' are a human construct, my form or 'gwayon-kil' as it referred to by my peoples, is expansive and contractive, all-seeing yet completely ignorant simultaneously. it would take a quadrillion terran minds to encompass even one subset of this majestic essence. maybe someday you too will have grasped the nature of this omnipotent and omnipresent form in being, but until that day, have fun being stuck in your societally-induced, illusionistic worlds
Firstly I don't believe in eternal souls or at least haven't experienced anything that would lead me to believe in continued existence beyond death.

But if I chose to pick a shape for my eternal soul it would be an hourglass, and the sand is running out faster than I would like.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I have no soul, not anymore. My life is a living hell and there is no escape. I could walk into a fast moving car anyday now.
Hmm so nobody has the shape of a vacuum cleaner :( i wanted to meet someone like that. Also nobody said what their souls were wearing so naked souls everywhere :D >.> *peeking at Moon's
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info