~~ [COLD] LuxNecis [Ascendancy/Mixed] ~~

Hi

quitted the game around a year ago, now i came back for the new patch and playing bloodlines only

i had a marauder at 73 but he died yesterday :/ now i'm starting a new character and i think playing in group is more fun :D

my IGN is Metallurgia
Last edited by Masamune00 on Dec 28, 2014, 5:03:46 AM
Hello my ign is Catmatic

I am playing from the Netherlands, originate from germany and communicate in english preferably

I play since bloodlines learning quickly and making good progress... got invited into a dutch guild and was pretty happy there for a while but now noone is online anymore ... I am looking for an active guild where I can support others and share my knowlegde and my levelling gear in the stash and maybe also connect with other nice and couraged players so we party and all benefit from each other :)

please let me know whether there is still room and who I have to contact to apply!

twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Alright, guess we are back for Ascendancy. :) Will post more updates in the near future!
Okay so we need some more players, time to fill up the ranks! If you are interested, just write me ingame @FemaleLongfellow or in the forum!

Bump! Come on guys, we want you!!!
Bump!
Bump again ;)
Bump! Can we get some more Hardcore players?
Just killed a new member while mapping, we need more!!!

Bump :)
Bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info