~~ [COLD] LuxNecis [Ascendancy/Mixed] ~~

Lux Necis

Hello there,

Lux Necis is a mixed guild (having members from Europe and America), founded back at the beginnings of Nemesis. We are still a small group of players, sharing most of our stuff via guild stash and helping out each other. The name means 'Light of the Death' and fits perfectly to the never ending attempts of us to walk the dangerous path of the exile, always rising up again after dieing.

Most of our members have played the game for thousands of hours, been lvl 90 and more so we know the game. However, we do not have any restricitons if you want to join us. ;)

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to message @FemaleLongfellow (me) or @VerkoMaxBlockShit.

So far...sayonara!
Last edited by Mithrandil on Mar 9, 2016, 10:30:30 AM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2016, 6:16:30 AM
Bump!
Still looking for new members. Most players are currently progressing in merciless, some already above lvl 70. ;)
Hey iv been poe for around a year now or slightly less. I usually play hc but as id been out of practice I started in Ambush this time. at level 69 I found myself feeling slightly bored with the undying character and thought i needed to more to invasion. I was wondering if i could join your guild to make the leveling process less of a tease with all the ripping that takes place in Invasion. I mite not be on for a while so if you could pm me on the forums that would be great. ill post a replay if i start a invasion character so i can contact you that way.
Still growing. Currently having nearly all members (90%) above LvL 60 and in merciless difficulty. Feel free to join ;)
Bump! :)
Bumping again ;) A few slots are still free!
Bump! :)
Stopping recruitment for now. Gotta get to know each other first ;)
We are looking again for new players!

You should be experienced enough to survive Invasion league and soon be able to start mapping!

We are small but trust& honor are key features of our guild. So lending/borrowing items and bro-deals are quiet common. If you want to be a part of our guild, feel free to message us ingame as we are online every day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info