- Disallowed overwriting one cosmetic effect with another. If applying a cosmetic effect would destroy a different one, then you must reclaim the existing effect first by using the Reclaim button in the microtransaction stash.
- Disallowed deleting characters that have cosmetic effects on their items. You must reclaim the effects first.
- Prevented /destroy from destroying items with cosmetic effects applied.
- You should now not be able to lose microtransaction effects in any way.
- Improved the Blood Magic support gem so that it now reserves slightly less life. This will also prevent players dying outright if using it with an aura that reserves 40% of their mana.
- Reduced the rate of encountering rare monsters in the Solaris Temple in Normal difficulty.
- Reduced the life of Small Statue enemies by 10%.
- Hotfixed several more realm problems that would cause players to be disconnected.
- Fixed some problems where it was possible to miss out on passive skill point quest rewards by disconnecting at the wrong time. Those points will now be available to you. If you lost points due to this, you can get them back from Eramir or Bestel.
- Fixed a problem where you could get disconnected from new areas with the message "Terrain generator is out of sync".
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you closed the client while the Bandit quest voting box was open.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur on the main menu.
- Fixed a client crash related to totems, traps or mines summoning melee minions near monsters.
- Fixed a bug where players could permanently stun monsters.
- Fixed the gem quality bonuses for the Punishment skill.
- Fixed some problems with text in various quests.