[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

What jewels do you use?

Thanks, nice guide
"
Warlikee wrote:
What jewels do you use?

Thanks, nice guide

Not sure if I added that to the FAQ section, but I don't use any unique jewels...just look for:

life
phys damage (scout for flat, 2h, sword, etc)
damage
attack speed (see above)

life and 3 useful stats is where it's at. if you can't find life and you feel you have enough, you can go for 3-4 damage/speed mods
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Warlikee wrote:
What jewels do you use?

Thanks, nice guide

Not sure if I added that to the FAQ section, but I don't use any unique jewels...just look for:

life
phys damage (scout for flat, 2h, sword, etc)
damage
attack speed (see above)

life and 3 useful stats is where it's at. if you can't find life and you feel you have enough, you can go for 3-4 damage/speed mods

Been trying out the build. Almost lv.70, and just started mapping as this character. Was curious about some item choices for my character later on down the road. Any thoughts on items like Perseverance, Vanguard Belt, and Shaper's Touch, Crusader Gloves ? Was considering experimenting with them a bit but figured I'd give you a chance to chime in on it before I dive in. Any help is appreciated, and my current build is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/abs0lutezer0/characters (current character is sadboysthrowinshit). Feel free to give me any feedback you can. I have an Atziri's Promise, and Rumi's Concoction waiting for my character to hit lvl.68! Thanks in advance for any help :).
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SO3Maria/characters

Let me know what you think
"
abs0lutezer0 wrote:
Been trying out the build. Almost lv.70, and just started mapping as this character. Was curious about some item choices for my character later on down the road. Any thoughts on items like Perseverance, Vanguard Belt, and Shaper's Touch, Crusader Gloves ? Was considering experimenting with them a bit but figured I'd give you a chance to chime in on it before I dive in. Any help is appreciated, and my current build is: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/abs0lutezer0/characters (current character is sadboysthrowinshit). Feel free to give me any feedback you can. I have an Atziri's Promise, and Rumi's Concoction waiting for my character to hit lvl.68! Thanks in advance for any help :).

Your characters are set to private...you can uncheck that option in the account options section.

The belt would be great with a good roll and as long as your resists are capped. Not as much life as Meginord's and likely not as much damage either but it has some unique/nice stats. Belt slot for this build is really your choice. For ultimate survivability, I would probably go for an epic rare leather belt to free up resists on some of your damage slots (gloves, jewelry).

Shaper's Touch isn't worth it. Rare gloves are where it's at for the flat phys, attack speed, high life, res, ets
"
SO3Maria wrote:

You will definitely need more life. Your gloves are probably the worst right now but you can craft life on them with Haku's bench.

You've done an excellent job with DPS in terms of the flat phys on gear and the weapon, but you need to make sure you have a bare minimum of 4500 life so you're not getting one shot all day.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
SO3Maria wrote:

You will definitely need more life. Your gloves are probably the worst right now but you can craft life on them with Haku's bench.

You've done an excellent job with DPS in terms of the flat phys on gear and the weapon, but you need to make sure you have a bare minimum of 4500 life so you're not getting one shot all day.

Okie doke. Cool, thanks! Yeah my life pool is pretty low right now, but I feel like my survivability is okay as long as I don't play stupidly. I'm planning to get 1-2 more jewels with life as well as specing into life after I get the blade master node on the tree. I'm expecting to hit that 4.5k-6k life mark at around level 80-82 or so, and will only upgrade from there on. I'm not sure how fragile I'll be even at that much life once i finish merc/uber lab and snag the berserker ascendancy though. I'll come back once I get there and give my thoughts :)

PS. This build has been a blast to level and play on. Very smooth.
"
SO3Maria wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
SO3Maria wrote:

Okie doke. Cool, thanks! Yeah my life pool is pretty low right now, but I feel like my survivability is okay as long as I don't play stupidly. I'm planning to get 1-2 more jewels with life as well as specing into life after I get the blade master node on the tree. I'm expecting to hit that 4.5k-6k life mark at around level 80-82 or so, and will only upgrade from there on. I'm not sure how fragile I'll be even at that much life once i finish merc/uber lab and snag the berserker ascendancy though. I'll come back once I get there and give my thoughts :)

PS. This build has been a blast to level and play on. Very smooth.

Thanks for the feedback. For Uber lab on an average day, if you don't have any more than 4500 life, you will need to play very smart. Stay away from the barrage of green fire slime whatevers, keep fortify up, and watch Izaro for his melee attacks because they are very easy to avoid.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
abs0lutezer0 wrote:

Your characters are set to private...you can uncheck that option in the account options section.

The belt would be great with a good roll and as long as your resists are capped. Not as much life as Meginord's and likely not as much damage either but it has some unique/nice stats. Belt slot for this build is really your choice. For ultimate survivability, I would probably go for an epic rare leather belt to free up resists on some of your damage slots (gloves, jewelry).

Shaper's Touch isn't worth it. Rare gloves are where it's at for the flat phys, attack speed, high life, res, ets

I updated the privacy settings so you should be able to see my character now. I still might try out Perseverance, trying to save up some chaos so I can get a Starforge. Lemme know what you think I should upgrade/change etc please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info