[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Salajadin wrote:
"
"
How do you have 170 unreserved mana with 5x 60% auras + 2 of them being empowered? I have 154 unreserved mana, and im running 5x 60% auras without empowering any, 2x on life, 3x on mana
only 155 ? thats kinda low i am running 2% 60 on life and 3x60% on mana and got 260 on my witch 220 on my ranger and 230 on my scion got 2 mana nodes though eather the one on the witch side or the one on the ranger side

lioneye paws version? I dont use auxium and i also dont have any mana nodes, i can try respecing into them but i doubt ill get anywhere near 230
my witch and my scion are rare es boots and my ranger is lioneys paws
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
how does immortal call work without endurance charges?
merp merp
"
Navac wrote:
how does immortal call work without endurance charges?

just gives you the base duration which is mostly enough for phys reflect.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I'm curious what people think would be a good way to go for those of us that have the core uniques, but not the mirror level rares.

For instance, my shield is decent with 550 ES and good Res, but has no spell damage. So for me, I'm pretty sure using Prism Guardian would be a lot more DPS (don't have one so haven't tried yet) since it would mean being able to Empower Anger/Wrath and potentially even Haste or Hatred in addition to the 5 Aura setup, and I'm not giving any DPS up from the shield.

The other issue is that without mirror level jewelry getting capped resists without giving up tons of WED/Crit Chance/Accuracy is going to be really tough. So add that on top as far as DPS loss goes.

Naturally this comes at the expense of a significant amount of ES from the shield, so I'm not sure it's worth it - but when playing around with no-snapshot now, I get about 50k LMP/Faster Proj without snapshot and 75k with snapshot, there is a pretty noticeable difference doing maps and normal Atziri
Why does Fyndel use Increased duration with whirling blades? Is he just leveling it? Seems to do nothing at all.

thanks
"
Why does Fyndel use Increased duration with whirling blades? Is he just leveling it? Seems to do nothing at all.

thanks
huh? i am not using that maybe thats a bug i am using whirling blades- faster attacks- critweaknes (can be rf too )
Every Class 100
No snapshot guide your prism build dagger has it. I've been puzzling over it for a while. Finally just asked and turns out it's a mistake.
"
No snapshot guide your prism build dagger has it. I've been puzzling over it for a while. Finally just asked and turns out it's a mistake.
updated it now sry for that
Every Class 100
Hey Fyndel, how does the new low life dagger compare to loath bane for your build?
"
dotxx wrote:
Hey Fyndel, how does the new low life dagger compare to loath bane for your build?
3-8k more dmg depending on build abit less leech but still more then enogh
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info