[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Sixnia wrote:
Like i said prism guardian version doesnt look that good unless theres something im missing something. Basically you have 2k less ES, 20k less dps in exchange for haste. Not really worth it

I personally think his prism guardian version isn't optimal. He should be empowering anger and wrath in boots with all that free mana. With a level 4 empower, we're looking at a minimum of 10-15k dps increase.

With his gear level, the best option is ES shield with +1 lioneye's paws either RRBB or RBBB with level 4 empower in it. Not using empower with +1 lioneye's is a crime.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on May 23, 2014, 6:03:51 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Sixnia wrote:
Like i said prism guardian version doesnt look that good unless theres something im missing something. Basically you have 2k less ES, 20k less dps in exchange for haste. Not really worth it

No offense or anything but his prism guardian version is flawed. He should be empowering anger and wrath in boots with all that free mana. With a level 4 empower, we're looking at a minimum of 10-15k dps increase.

With his gear level, the best option is ES shield with +1 lioneye's paws either RRBB or RBBB with level 4 empower in it. Not using empower with +1 lioneye's is a crime.

The problem with that setup is that the lioneye paws tree version doesnt pick up the RM nodes near US. therefore he wont be able to run that many auras, but yes he should really put anger+wrath+lvl 4 empower in those boots.

All in all honestly I'd just stick with the mirrored shield/boots version and use hatred/wrath/anger/discipline/grace/purity of elements or haste.
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
Last edited by Sixnia on May 23, 2014, 6:12:58 PM
I really tought in even change build to flicker, since it dont require so much aura as this build do.

But after buy the prism guardian and use it and do some respec points to get more ES, I went to same level of ES as before doing that (˜5.5k) and really liked it.

TBH, I think when I use BM will be even better since I dont will have to snap, this is a pain in the ass. So I could farm domminus and corrupted areas. I cant do that with snap.

I use wrath lvl 21, anger lvl 20 and discipline lvl 20 in prism guardian and I will use reduced mana, blood magic and hatred/haste on dagger. All theses auras goes to HP.

In mana I use 3 purity and clarity. So I can drop purity of elements and put clarity in his place. I will need to reroll some colours to this be optimal, atm its not.

I really like to run 3 purity, have 82% resist is too good compared to 75%, I enjoy it a lot.

Since i dont need resist (prism guardian have a lot) and 3 purity too. I can use two rings without any resist. Which make it more flexible too and less expansive. I'm not doing this atm too, I use one perfect taming and another ring that are really bad.

Surely its not the optimal, like the owner showed us, but its more affordable vs a mirror shield and open more cheaper possibilities.

He already said the build is not cheap and only for rich ppl :D if you want the best, aim to the best... :D But that will take longer to me.

My equips atm, it sucks compared to the better possibilities, but i'm doing fine atm.
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Sixnia wrote:

I personally think his prism guardian version isn't optimal. He should be empowering anger and wrath in boots with all that free mana. With a level 4 empower, we're looking at a minimum of 10-15k dps increase.

how do you wanna use empower in the boots theres no mana left ? 2x60 on life and 3x60 on mana empowering would make me dropp 1 60% aura ?? (empower has a multiplier) its not for free , ah i remember you already linked your gear you were using prism guardian+the boots making you have 5k es , i mean having 5k es is pretty scatchy instead of 9400
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 23, 2014, 6:58:04 PM
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Sixnia wrote:

how do you wanna use empower in the boots theres no mana left ? 2x60 on life and 3x60 on mana empowering would make me dropp 1 60% aura ?? (empower has a multiplier) its not for free

About the prism guardian setup : Empowering 2 x 60% auras only increases mana reserved by around 90 mana (on my setup with only 731 max mana) and from the picture you seem to have 290 unreserved mana. Using empower would put you at around 200 unreserved mana which is about what you get with the other setups. You could get an extra mana node if you feel that's a little low.

Hands down the best of your setups is the ES shield + lioneye's though in my opinion. Stun immunity + the benefits of evasion and 10k armor with granite and 9.5K ES. At your dps, empowering auras isn't really a big deal anyway since stuff just dies in 1 shot. But if you picked up mana on the tree, I think it's worth trying to empower wrath + anger.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"

About the prism guardian setup : Empowering 2 x 60% auras only increases mana reserved by around 90 mana (on my setup with only 731 max mana) and from the picture you seem to have 290 unreserved mana. Using empower would put you at around 200 unreserved mana which is about what you get with the other setups. You could get an extra mana node if you feel that's a little low.

Hands down the best of your setups is the ES shield + lioneye's though in my opinion. Stun immunity + the benefits of evasion and 10k armor with granite and 9.5K ES. At your dps, empowering auras isn't really a big deal anyway since stuff just dies in 1 shot. But if you picked up mana on the tree, I think it's worth trying to empower wrath + anger.
I just did exactly what you said had 190 mana unreserved 123k dps with gmp and 7300 es + used auxium ( auras i used was grace , hatred , wrath , anger , disci , purity of ele) already had mana nodes in it aswell problem is gonna be that running with that much mana will be a big problem and there is no way to increase the max mana only by taking bad nodes i think its a decent option but not rly that great , and btw i was only able to run 2 auras in prism but i think this could be the cheapest option
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 23, 2014, 7:31:44 PM

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5IEH8RLxGWFVAWQBcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiSwKPopTy2DLagvbzrYO-E8jkNjRnFHBk3YVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtxTXKpe9d943_GgKSDCYV9htGIQohrjHaPRo_6kBuSfZMnlwaX0JhvmhOaz5u1naOdxKKjpwinK6yqsZC0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO5PsAawFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPbWdtu29Tb5-GI4vfjhOXP6rrr7uwY7Djz6vba-tL7Cfyr

hello, im currently using 6 auras, haste+purity of fire+hatred+wrath+anger+discipline
8700es and 71kdps ( a bit more than 100k with weapon elemental dmg gem )
i dont think i will use prism guardian after the snapshot fix, i should change my shield with the 74%spell dmg 60%fire res and change the prismatic ring so i can drop purity of fire, have maxed res keep the same es and probably lose 3-4k dps
of course im not looking to kill uber atziri or so with this build ;), just an mf version of st. I will take unwavering stance only once i will have reached lvl 94-95 or so.

using prism guardian i would lose more than 2k es and some dps, just to use purity of fire and probably purity of lightning, seems not worth to me :)
but if you use atziri gloves with prism guardian, i think that 2k es less it's not that bad since, you could tank atziri as much as with 2k more energy shield ( using purity of fire and light )
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 24, 2014, 7:10:11 AM
hi God Fyndel this is my set up I'd be glad if your wealthy and unsalable eyes would take a look at it :)

Weapon:Loath Bane GGB= Whirling Blades, Fast Attacks, Dunno what to use for the blue so I say enlighten lol have any ideas what I could use there?
Shield:it's a es based shield so RBB RGB reduced , purity of elements or another purity aura deopends on my resists(but no purity of elements), crit weakness
Chest:RBBGGG the same set up you use with your lioneye's paws variant
Ring:any resists,es,wep ele ring
Ammy:spell dmg, crit multiplier, crit chance reists ammy
Boots:RRBB anger reduced, wrath, discipline
Helmet:GRRB Blood rage, enfeeble, reduced mana, purity of fire
Belt:any reists belt or headhunter if I wanna rip ;)
gloves: RRGG hatred, grace, reduced, blood magic
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
hi God Fyndel this is my set up I'd be glad if your wealthy and unsalable eyes would take a look at it :)

Weapon:Loath Bane GGB= Whirling Blades, Fast Attacks, Dunno what to use for the blue so I say enlighten lol have any ideas what I could use there?
Shield:it's a es based shield so RBB RGB reduced , purity of elements or another purity aura deopends on my resists(but no purity of elements), crit weakness
for weapon use whirling blades , faster att , power charge on crit
shield : you wont have enogh mana to run the puritys ( disci wrath anger is 3x60 on mana )
chest fine
ring wed > accuracy > RES > int or es int better but rare
amu > crit dmg > crit chance > es > then you can decide what you want
boots : fine
helmet : you wont have enogh mana to run purity of fire ( disci wrath anger is 3x60 on mana )
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 24, 2014, 2:59:59 PM
"
"
Schwinger_ wrote:

for weapon use whirling blades , faster att , power charge on crit
shield : you wont have enogh mana to run the puritys ( disci wrath anger is 3x60 on mana )
chest fine
amu > crit dmg > crit chance > es > then you can decide what you want
boots : fine
helmet : you wont have enogh mana to run purity of fire ( disci wrath anger is 3x60 on mana )

alright thanks alot fyndel :) this will not be forgotten

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info