[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
KiPad wrote:
They could nerf PA, blood rage, dagger/crit nodes, etc. into the ground :)
If they nerf PA spell casters are getting even worse , if they nerf bloodrage attackspeed i can deal with it totaly broke anyways , if they nerfe leech , can deal with it already got to mutch leech with rings and amulet atm not even using amulet with leech , if they nerf dagger nodes i swap weapon enogh crafters in this game , they only way to nerf this build is by removing coe or shavrones from this game
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey Alex I'm running a flubby throw build right now, looking to transition to this build.

Main issue right now is finding a dagger, I'm using

which is going great, but I want a phys dagger so I can leech better. I don't have the money to get leech on lots of gear, and my shavs is set up for leech anyway, I think I will keep using shavs the way it is, use a phys dagger, and use pcoc with flicker to build charges.

I'm trying to craft a 200+ pdps dagger with good crit and as... but it's taking a while. Any thoughts on what my next steps are?

Current Gear

Current Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OPA5IEH8RlhZAFy8ZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqOCpNKlsvbzboOlI8jj8nQqNDY0ZxRwZKyFM1VdZWLVfJWK9Y9VnzX2pjQ2TnZp5tbG6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNdgh4DXvXf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5hvmhOaz5u1naOdxJ_LpwipbqxHrH-0DLVItfK3MbiTwBrAUcHFwzrDbcaeykrSGdVP1tHZE9vU2-fed-GI44Tlz-q66yzr7uwY9tr60vsJ_Kv_kw==
"
reaperpi wrote:
Hey Alex I'm running a flubby throw build right now, looking to transition to this build.

Main issue right now is finding a dagger, I'm using

which is going great, but I want a phys dagger so I can leech better. I don't have the money to get leech on lots of gear, and my shavs is set up for leech anyway, I think I will keep using shavs the way it is, use a phys dagger, and use pcoc with flicker to build charges.

I'm trying to craft a 200+ pdps dagger with good crit and as... but it's taking a while. Any thoughts on what my next steps are?

Current Gear

Current Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OPA5IEH8RlhZAFy8ZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoeGiSwKPoqOCpNKlsvbzboOlI8jj8nQqNDY0ZxRwZKyFM1VdZWLVfJWK9Y9VnzX2pjQ2TnZp5tbG6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XFNdgh4DXvXf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5hvmhOaz5u1naOdxJ_LpwipbqxHrH-0DLVItfK3MbiTwBrAUcHFwzrDbcaeykrSGdVP1tHZE9vU2-fed-GI44Tlz-q66yzr7uwY9tr60vsJ_Kv_kw==

Looks pretty good you read my guide pretty good you got wed and accuracy on both rings = most dmg possible and you have wed on belt and crit dmg and amu thats perfect just the gear isnt great but you have the right mods , i would rly rly rly save on a mirror and mirror a dagger crafting a dagger with phys dmg is impossible not even the people on ambush were able to do it or worth risking loosing tons of currency we are rly lucky on standart with that dagger.
and after that you should buy a new shield with way more es , passiv tree looks good your a good example of a good and well thought budget build , am i allowed to link your gear as a quote for a budget example ? after you got a better dagger? i rly like it
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 21, 2014, 10:04:51 PM
Sure np you can link it :D basically just a flubby build.

I've been trying to et/regal this baby

Buuut like 5 or so et in... and wow. Unfortunately I prolly will have to save for loath bane or something. I would like a better dagger but literally all I can find on std is loath bane... no other decent dagger.

I have another shield but no spell damage... guess that is my next upgrade. Shield upgrade is gonna be pricy tho.

Thx for your time... time to keep grinding I guess :P
Nice vid btw, love the song. It was pretty cool :D
"
KiPad wrote:
They could nerf PA, blood rage, dagger/crit nodes, etc. into the ground :)

path of nurfs confirmed
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
reaperpi wrote:
Nice vid btw, love the song. It was pretty cool :D
thx!
Every Class 100
Currently saving up for a mirrored dagger. Should I wait for axn to roll spell damage on his dagger? Should I wait for patch 1.2?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
Currently saving up for a mirrored dagger. Should I wait for axn to roll spell damage on his dagger? Should I wait for patch 1.2?
I dont think axn would roll spell dmg on his dagger would be a heavy currency waist , i would mirror the dagger now no reason to wait for patch dagger are the best weapons in the game anyways
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
I dont think axn would roll spell dmg on his dagger would be a heavy currency waist , i would mirror the dagger now no reason to wait for patch dagger are the best weapons in the game anyways

Asked plenty times to him how crafting were going... he always said he were going to do this.so I believe he will. But he said will take a bit longer without explain further details.

I think in only three possibilities:
1 - he dont have currency (I doubt that)
2 - he are not satisfied yet with the number of loath bane he already mirroed
3 - he are waiting to see if they will nerf PA and crown of eyes... so it would be a waste of currency since loath bane are a beast with CI too and the new dagger would not have any value

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info