[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

It should work. Make sure you've entered it in right.
If you are still having problems; PM me here or ingame and I will help with tree.
Yes the build is still very good. You will find your stats are better with witch tree though.
Any plans on making this build work for 2.0 ?
"
Any plans on making this build work for 2.0 ?

Since GGG hates LL, no.
We now lost the attack speed from BR and Inner Force. We gaines 100% leech on Acuity with the possible switch to Maligaros/VP + Jewels.

This build was already "dead" in 1.3. Its only still viable due to the insane gear that it requires.

But loosing 70% attack speed + Inner Force is too big of a nerf. You can reach the same DPS with 1/500 of the costs.

Just my 2 cents.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBX0FtQ18DdEOSA_EEHsRDxEvEVARlhaqFr8XLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqiBuIiYi6iT9J6kqCyzhLR8tVS2oL280IDW5Oyg7fD3RRnFHBkrITLNQMFFHVdZcil3yX2pjQ2TnbRltbG-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B3vDfeN_xoCkguSDCYUOhxOJ04qvjb-PRpARkBuTJ5UgmZqaE5uhnKShL6Kjpn-nK6xmrJixkLGztAy1SLfWuMq5Pr46voC-ir68wcXB88M6ytPQH9DQ2HbZE9lb2xrbWdte29ThiOdU53To1uq662PsGO1B7-vy4fPq9tr31_rS-wn_3g==

Scion point min/max is great - way more free points on the tree allowed me to pick up 28% all res, extra crit multi, gem slots.. You could alternatively get extra attack speed, stack ES, whatever you wanted really.
I also managed to make a Scion BM/Prism tree - managing to still take every aura reservation node on the tree, as well as unwavering stance with enough strength for most red gems without lioneye's paws. Unsure about DEX skills however.
Also have trees for other character choices made but so far Scion/Shadow seem best, contrary to how it was before this update. PM me if anyone needs help with creating a tree.
Last edited by BloatedMaggot on Jul 10, 2015, 7:58:31 PM
I haven't played this game for months and I wanna start playing again with 2.0. I had this build before I stopped playing. Is there any possibility to revive this build despite those nerfs mentioned? I just want to have a ready-to-go character for the new expansion.

Thanks
"
Razura wrote:
I haven't played this game for months and I wanna start playing again with 2.0. I had this build before I stopped playing. Is there any possibility to revive this build despite those nerfs mentioned? I just want to have a ready-to-go character for the new expansion.

Thanks

60k dps with gear worth 1.7k ex and every single dagger node. no jewels tho.

Nah im done playing standard.
Last edited by lycean91 on Jul 11, 2015, 6:40:09 PM
Is this the death of this build with life leech and blood rage nerfs? Struggling so much after patch.
keep your current gear and switch to a wand.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Halfing wrote:
Is this the death of this build with life leech and blood rage nerfs? Struggling so much after patch.

I took Zealot's Oath (4 points or so) and I run level 20 Vitality with 2 strength nodes. I had to drop HoT but with level 4 enlightens should be able to reserve everything before, plus vitality.
It makes it bearable for now untill there is another way around it. If you're still having trouble with the degen, you could take the Shaper node (1% life regen/40 mana regen)
"
lycean91 wrote:
"
Razura wrote:

Thanks

60k dps with gear worth 1.7k ex and every single dagger node. no jewels tho.

Nah im done playing standard.

I have 80k dps gmp, 4 auras: disci, hatred and empowered anger and wrath. My wrath fang, all my items coming around 300ex. Surprisngly, i gained 20k dps after the patch, but i degen a lot and i bearly leech anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info