[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I hate Lion Paws :/
"
New update : Mortal conviction will be nerf (50% less mana reserved now).

Now "Blood Magic" version isn't a good choice, really sry guys!
My bad.

Still able to run 4 dps auras, 3 heralds, disc and 1 purity. No purity or no empower on auras hurts alot tho. RIP shitgear llst
Correct me if im wrong but i think with the new tree, the pathing down to heartseeker cluster takes 1 less point.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
Correct me if im wrong but i think with the new tree, the pathing down to heartseeker cluster takes 1 less point.

I don't think. This the same number of points.
Exile!
"
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

I don't think. This the same number of points.

you're right, must have missed a point somewhere when i redid the tree cause i had 1 more point leftover :)
Even Mortal conviction is nerfd you can still reserve more Auras then with Mana...
Thanks Fyndel for the build guilld

I wanted to start a spec throw character with some magic rarity in the new league. Would this build be suitable? Can it survive without end game gear like COA and a loath bane dagger? Also if i decide not to go Daggers until later can it survive without the nodes? Lots of questions but some advice would be great!
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
"
TwelveYears wrote:

I wanted to start a spec throw character with some magic rarity in the new league. Would this build be suitable? Can it survive without end game gear like COA and a loath bane dagger? Also if i decide not to go Daggers until later can it survive without the nodes? Lots of questions but some advice would be great!

i miss the pic "if you don't have a shav and lv90, try another build"
my answer is simply
NO

this build requires:
1. 90+
2. shav
if you can achieve them quickly then do this, but it is NOT a lvling build
this is an extreme damage build and requires at least lv90 to have decent damage in 1.2 (my witch spec-ed into it in lv81 and felt like shit, but now lv90 with same item, clearing insanely fast)
there isn't much room for iir unless you have mirrored jews
without decent gear (yes at least shav), you will just keep dying
Master 8: All
CyclERa 93 TS/Puncture, CyclEWS 89 LL-ST
thread /463641 GMT+8
"

go to doeboy's thread in witches he is much less arrogant than the people on this post. will give advice after patch on his build i would think
"
TwelveYears wrote:

Judging by existing characters I would stay away until you get any character to 90 =) Just to save you headache.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info