[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

I want to change plague band ring for better, roll better es in second ring, and buy 1+gems boots and put disci,wrath,anger to it, maybe buy curse on hit ele weakness maligaros. I changed herald od ice to clarity, but i have only 120 unreserved mana and 1 LPM spectral cost 39 mana. Is another trick to boost dps?
"
"
beefowns wrote:
From what ive read here the next item to get after mirror dagger is mirrored shield.. from what I found there are 3 options:

Onslaught song (block)
Havoc weaver (mana regen)
Gloom call (tri res)

In what situations would each be better?

Havoc weaver is the cheapest atm.. and im wondering if future patch changes will make mana regen more useful.
and it will be more useful for spellcasting builds right?
i would have to see your gear but without full mirrored gear i recommend gloomcall and as better your gear gets onslought song , havoc weaver i would never use not even with a mana build only if you use artic armour acuity makes mana reg useless

This is my gear
Spoiler

Would be able to cap resists with either gloom call or onslaught song.. what would be your recommendation?
"
beefowns wrote:

This is my gear
Spoiler

Would be able to cap resists with either gloom call or onslaught song.. what would be your recommendation?

With your current shavs (37% light res), and with perfect mirrored gear (which you should be aiming to get), you wouldn't cap lightning resist with onslaught song, because you need a 38%+ light res shavs to hit 75%.

If your goal is to ultimately be res capped without running purity of elements with all mirrored gear and keep your <38% shavs, then you should get gloom call.

If you plan on getting all mirrored gear and somewhere down the line spend a few hundred exalts on a legacy shavs with 38%+ light res to hit 75% light res, you can get onslaught song.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
i just wanted to ask if shaper works with blood magic?
"
i just wanted to ask if shaper works with blood magic?

Life regen works and that's what it's for.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I want to share something: today I leveled a char from 70 to 80 in about 20 atziri runs. If you have most of the gear but don't want to respec a 90+ char, this is a very fast way to level with from 70 to 90. I'm thinking on leveling more chars just to have them ready for 1.3 tests.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
"
Dulahan90 wrote:
I want to share something: today I leveled a char from 70 to 80 in about 20 atziri runs. If you have most of the gear but don't want to respec a 90+ char, this is a very fast way to level with from 70 to 90. I'm thinking on leveling more chars just to have them ready for 1.3 tests.
ye atziri maps are like 70 maps with packsize+magic/rare only but if you rly wanna minmax do gorge maps at lvl 70 until 71 then plat maps until you reach lvl 74 and from there on chain 78 until 76 and then uber atziris can give you some absurd amount of xp but thats expansiv doing normal atziri probably alot better
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Dulahan90 wrote:

10 poorjoys is faster, your wellcome.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

Videos:Uber atziri deathless 1.2 Forsaken Masters :http://youtu.be/vmd9X9mRSGs

Sorry sir, I'm calling BULLSHIT:

http://i.imgur.com/M8BCb3d.jpg

Good job you FUCKER fyndel is a MAGICIAN O_O

What the fuck teach me senpai XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info