[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hey Fyndel, do you have an epic low life bow build somewhere that is also perfected like this one?
"
AqUaLoRd wrote:
Hey Fyndel, do you have an epic low life bow build somewhere that is also perfected like this one?
i recommend to just go wander if you wanna play something that doesnt use whirling blades
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Cheers bud!
I am assuming the blood magic scion tree is not mean't to be followed early game? You don't get a real damage node until merciless difficulty at least. Likewise most of the benefits of even using spectral throw are neglected early game due to 2 - 3 socket cap limits which most of the time will not be linked for you to be able to make spectral throw good. Along with this you also are building with a dagger shield set up compared to a 2H weapon of any kind which makes a huge difference in the leveling process.

Sitting at level 35 so far on my spectral scion as a fresh character I have pitiful damage. I have decent resists, hp, and energy shield but dps is pitiful. I could get more dps easily if I had gone for projectile and weapon damage nodes using a ranger instead of a scion.

I am just wondering how an individual is supposed to play a build like this without simply being a high level and respec-ing to this. (My marauders gear is equally as crappy as my scions but my marauder has no problem wrecking same level content or higher level content with the exceptions of exile's and boss's)
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Nov 10, 2014, 7:02:40 PM
"
Jgizle wrote:
I am assuming the blood magic scion tree is not mean't to be followed early game? You don't get a real damage node until merciless difficulty at least. Likewise most of the benefits of even using spectral throw are neglected early game due to 2 - 3 socket cap limits which most of the time will not be linked for you to be able to make spectral throw good. Along with this you also are building with a dagger shield set up compared to a 2H weapon of any kind which makes a huge difference in the leveling process.

Sitting at level 35 so far on my spectral scion as a fresh character I have pitiful damage. I have decent resists, hp, and energy shield but dps is pitiful. I could get more dps easily if I had gone for projectile and weapon damage nodes using a ranger instead of a scion.

I am just wondering how an individual is supposed to play a build like this without simply being a high level and respec-ing to this. (My marauders gear is equally as crappy as my scions but my marauder has no problem wrecking same level content or higher level content with the exceptions of exile's and boss's)

Being a high level and respeccing into it is exactly how you're supposed to do it.

You don't HAVE to though, you CAN level as a modified build of it but it is far worse than just using a normal broken leveling spec.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Can i ask which amulet should i mirror Carrion Braid with 6% physc leech and ES% or Rune medallion .
-tnX-
"
Can i ask which amulet should i mirror Carrion Braid with 6% physc leech and ES% or Rune medallion .
-tnX-

Either Carrion Braid or Rune Medallion is fine - but you don't need one with 6% leech on it anymore.

get spell damage one. (spell dmg/phys/crit chance/crit multi/accuracy/%energy shield)

Both ammys have a version, they are very close.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
-tnX-
depents what you wann do if you do maps 24/7 and dont wanna get 1 shot on double reflect cause you forgot to swap lifeleech gem or do alot of 8 mod corrupted maps get the leech amulet , for atziri or blue maps go spelldmg amulet
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Nov 10, 2014, 10:06:29 PM
don't wear an amulet and you will still rape the game because the build is that good/broken
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Nov 11, 2014, 2:27:57 AM
Has anyone made any testing in regards to spiritual guardian node? Bit above the templar. Essentially it requires 4 points of investment for 110%es from shield and additional 4% block chance.
Something like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHaoksCThJbwnCyj6Kwos4S2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRnFHBkuuVdZXyVnzXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkghCCx4MJg7aG0YnTj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5cGmG-aE5u1n8unCKcrrGasqrQMtve4k7k-wBrBxcM6xKLGnspK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfit-w37_hiOXP6QLqGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-ej60vsJ-0WdrucL3rDzviL0bAsNjXf9

Sorry if this has been answered previously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info