[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I decide to mirror Loath Bane but so confused what colors to make it :S . Im playing BM build atm (but in future migh swap to Mana) :\

I got Rainbows boots+1 in standart with RRBB (im going to use Empwoer4>Wrath>Discipline>ReduceMana)
Gloves with colors : GGRR (Hatred>Haste>Anger>Reduce Mana)
Helm with colors : BGGR (Vaal Discipline>Enhance>Blood Rage>Blood Magic gem<for extra APS> or Inc Duration<for Uber fights> )

Right now using crappy dagger with colors: GGB (Whirling blade/Herald Of Thunder/Herald Of Ice)
Shield RRB (PoF>PoL or PoE >Reduce mana)

My idea was to mirror it GGB but some people told me that GGR is way better :S and in future it will be hard to re-sell GGB so im really confused. Can you guys advice me what colors to mirror it and if need some changes of my aura setups.

~Tnx in advance~
btw some people still ask me about herald of thunder patch just remove herald of ice and use herald of thunder instead it helps for uber atziri aswell cause you can swap herald of ash for purity of fire and herald of thunder for purity of lightning
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
I decide to mirror Loath Bane but so confused what colors to make it :S . Im playing BM build atm (but in future migh swap to Mana) :\

I got Rainbows boots+1 in standart with RRBB (im going to use Empwoer4>Wrath>Discipline>ReduceMana)
Gloves with colors : GGRR (Hatred>Haste>Anger>Reduce Mana)
Helm with colors : BGGR (Vaal Discipline>Enhance>Blood Rage>Blood Magic gem<for extra APS> or Inc Duration<for Uber fights> )

Right now using crappy dagger with colors: GGB (Whirling blade/Herald Of Thunder/Herald Of Ice)
Shield RRB (PoF>PoL or PoE >Reduce mana)

My idea was to mirror it GGB but some people told me that GGR is way better :S and in future it will be hard to re-sell GGB so im really confused. Can you guys advice me what colors to mirror it and if need some changes of my aura setups.

~Tnx in advance~
Ggr is the worst colours in the meta right now the only possible gem setup for those colours would be bloodrage enhance and increased duration but nobody uses that shit in a 3l anymore only 4 l with vaal haste x10 better , had to be someone who quit poe already that told you that ( was old meta colours before vaal haste got into the game or vaal disci)
Every Class 100
I use nlood rage Blood Magic and enhance
"
maclarca wrote:
works too , i prefer to not recast my bloodrage after coutyard boss , died once because of that , forgot to recast it died to next pack was on a 10h play session though
Every Class 100
"
"
maclarca wrote:
works too , i prefer to not recast my bloodrage after coutyard boss , died once because of that , forgot to recast it died to next pack was on a 10h play session though

you also took off your shav for no reason and died to blood rage at lvl99 while trying to get to 100 xD

really there's just no saving Fyndel from himself, use BM gem if you like maclarca :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
"
maclarca wrote:

you also took off your shav for no reason and died to blood rage at lvl99 while trying to get to 100 xD

really there's just no saving Fyndel from himself, use BM gem if you like maclarca :)
lvl 98* on 99 i died at 90% from a SRS summoner who id a box "detonate corpses" kills the whole room without shattering anything god fyndel walks in the room he clicks the box BOOOOOOOOM hiroshima bomb explodes > fyndel dead
Every Class 100
here i post my gear and tree

Spoiler

the gem is into a 6l shav the i use on another char
and the empty slot is for reduce mana 20/20 andd herald of thunder, and blood magic 20/20 that i use on THOR?S rainbownuke

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA5IEH8RLxFQEZYUcRcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTx2qJLAlvCftKPorCizhLR8tqC9vMFQ0CjW5Nro3Zj0-P5tGcUcGS65V1lfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0ZbpdwUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkgseDCYRIhtGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJhvmhOboaKjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDbcae2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9zL3vvfX-Ov56PrS

i have some problem with the resistance....i die too much....i'm thinking to use cwdt, ic, ec and incr duration but i need some avice hot to improve it....
Last edited by maclarca on Oct 30, 2014, 12:54:40 PM
What do you think about the acuity price? there are only about 80 on xyz and the price is about 190 - 230 i dont know if i should buy loath bane first or acuity because im afraid that the acuity price will may go up.
"
kanon1 wrote:
What do you think about the acuity price? there are only about 80 on xyz and the price is about 190 - 230 i dont know if i should buy loath bane first or acuity because im afraid that the acuity price will may go up.

its easier to play the game i feel if you get acuity and master crafted dagger,rather than mirrored dagger and vp...

acuity makes the game ez mode
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info