[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
maclarca wrote:
here i post my gear and tree

Spoiler

the gem is into a 6l shav the i use on another char
and the empty slot is for reduce mana 20/20 andd herald of thunder, and blood magic 20/20 that i use on THOR?S rainbownuke

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA5IEH8RLxFQEZYUcRcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTx2qJLAlvCftKPorCizhLR8tqC9vMFQ0CjW5Nro3Zj0-P5tGcUcGS65V1lfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0ZbpdwUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkgseDCYRIhtGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJhvmhOboaKjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDbcae2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9zL3vvfX-Ov56PrS

i have some problem with the resistance....i die too much....i'm thinking to use cwdt, ic, ec and incr duration but i need some avice hot to improve it....
if you die to often cause of not enogh res you need to get more res for example swap with rainbowstrides and i think with your setup a good rare helmet and a good rare es shield would perform alot better then a ratpith cause its gonna be hard to cap with that setup if not mirrored jewlery
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
turtleken wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
What do you think about the acuity price? there are only about 80 on xyz and the price is about 190 - 230 i dont know if i should buy loath bane first or acuity because im afraid that the acuity price will may go up.

its easier to play the game i feel if you get acuity and master crafted dagger,rather than mirrored dagger and vp...

acuity makes the game ez mode
agree acuity makes the game like if you would cheat/use hacks
Every Class 100
"
"
maclarca wrote:
here i post my gear and tree

Spoiler

the gem is into a 6l shav the i use on another char
and the empty slot is for reduce mana 20/20 andd herald of thunder, and blood magic 20/20 that i use on THOR?S rainbownuke

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA5IEH8RLxFQEZYUcRcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTx2qJLAlvCftKPorCizhLR8tqC9vMFQ0CjW5Nro3Zj0-P5tGcUcGS65V1lfJWfNca1yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0ZbpdwUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkgseDCYRIhtGJ049GkBuQVZJ9kyeVIJhvmhOboaKjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDbcae2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9zL3vvfX-Ov56PrS

i have some problem with the resistance....i die too much....i'm thinking to use cwdt, ic, ec and incr duration but i need some avice hot to improve it....
if you die to often cause of not enogh res you need to get more res for example swap with rainbowstrides and i think with your setup a good rare helmet and a good rare es shield would perform alot better then a ratpith cause its gonna be hard to cap with that setup if not mirrored jewlery

i can tru. But i need to respect some point. And if,swap the crown of eyes My dps gonna be lower
Bad build ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
now i made some change

my es (6000) and res are a bit higher
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZLhslHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8J-0o-isKLOEtHy2oL28wVDQKNbk2ujdmPT4_m0ZxRwZLrlXWV8lZ81xrXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aebRlul2-ecFZwu3KpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiG0Y9GkBuSfZMnlSCYb5oTm6Gfy6KjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDbcae2HbZE9lb2t3bWdvU2-fcI9-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7BjynPLh9zL3vvfX-Ov56PrS

i change the boots with an es boots that i have on my stash an respect some point to unwawering stance, and to find at least 42 dext ( i respect the assasination part)
i don't know how coul i do with the belt, i have an auxium and the doryani light that i use only for the resistance ( the dps with the auxium is 300 more so i prefer the doryani, and i don't use mana so leech mana from auxium isn't not very good XD
now i have to find some good es shiel with res, es an spell damage
"
"
turtleken wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
What do you think about the acuity price? there are only about 80 on xyz and the price is about 190 - 230 i dont know if i should buy loath bane first or acuity because im afraid that the acuity price will may go up.

its easier to play the game i feel if you get acuity and master crafted dagger,rather than mirrored dagger and vp...

Should i buy it now or maybe wait a month, you think the price will go up or down?
therw were about 2 - 3 for 180 exalts but they sold like 2 days ago and now all other are 200+ex
Last edited by DoT_Misha on Nov 1, 2014, 4:42:51 PM
Every Class 100
"
kanon1 wrote:
"
"
turtleken wrote:

Should i buy it now or maybe wait a month, you think the price will go up or down?
therw were about 2 - 3 for 180 exalts but they sold like 2 days ago and now all other are 200+ex
buy now the time you wait you made more currency mapping waiting always sucks in farming games
Every Class 100
"

buy acuitys

I think I will never have it, becouse of current prices and drop rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info