[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

just saw herald of thunder would probably change colour on shield for BM version and get herald of ice , fire and thunder and dropp the reduced mana gem (would only suggest at higher lvl would have to test how much life is left) for mana based builds i would eather swap it with herald of ice or dont use at all probably swap with herald of ice ( rly depents how much it adds the lightning from the air seems weak)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 19, 2014, 5:05:49 PM
"
just saw herald of thunder would probably change colour on shield for BM version and get herald of ice , fire and thunder and dropp the reduced mana gem (would only suggest at higher lvl would have to test how much life is left) for mana based builds i would eather swap it with herald of ice or dont use at all probably swap with herald of ice ( rly depents how much it adds the lightning from the air seems weak)
yeah herald of thunder dmg seems higher then herald of ice :D
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
at level 2

herald of thunder does 1-22 to attack damage with lightning bolt doing 2-73
herald of ice does 7-9 to attack damage with shattering doing 36-53

so attack damage is higher with thunder, but the secondary damage is better with ice...

I am assuming this scales to level 20 ofc
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
at level 2

herald of thunder does 1-22 to attack damage with lightning bolt doing 2-73
herald of ice does 7-9 to attack damage with shattering doing 36-53

so attack damage is higher with thunder, but the secondary damage is better with ice...

I am assuming this scales to level 20 ofc
yep the thing is herald of ice aoe attack got buffed last patch most of the time it doesnt even hit the enemy or hits so many that it makes ele reflect "harder" (reflect is a joke still) but herald of thunder is a winner in there i think
Every Class 100
Ready for heralds!!!
lvling my herald of thunder right now so i can give you all the information you need , will test with a curse on hit setup aswell for atziri/uber atziri for mapping vaal disci/vaal haste is needed
Every Class 100
Try to make a test with wrath fang too, if you have time and one. Would like to know if the diff between loath bane and wrath fang will show a bit more with an additional aura.
"
swib wrote:
Try to make a test with wrath fang too, if you have time and one. Would like to know if the diff between loath bane and wrath fang will show a bit more with an additional aura.
will do
Every Class 100
herald of thunder soon 20!
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Oct 23, 2014, 8:32:42 PM
Pls post a screen shot of 20/20 herald of thunder sincr it will probably the one of first if not the first on server. And good luck corrupting it
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info