[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
turtleken wrote:
Pls post a screen shot of 20/20 herald of thunder sincr it will probably the one of first if not the first on server. And good luck corrupting it

Um all values are already on wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Thunder. And I am sure it won't be the first level 20 one because of boxes.
So what not with HoT? Is it better than HoA?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
So what not with HoT? Is it better than HoA?
its not better then hoa but better then HoI
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
why not just run all three heralds?
What are the best color for loath bane i should get?
"
Mamoux wrote:
why not just run all three heralds?
mana can only run 2 , bm i would run 3
Every Class 100
"
kanon1 wrote:
What are the best color for loath bane i should get?
mana > 2 red 1 green , bm > 2g1b
Every Class 100
How necessary are Acuity?

Obviously, they're utterly ridiculous, but what kind of problems am I going to run into without?

I picked up a 6L Shav's before Rampage started, but stupidly didn't pick up Acuity.

Now they're up to 200+ ex range, they're well out of my budget, but would still like to give the build a go.

All of the other gear isn't a problem, but wondering if I'm just going to instantly die upon running into a reflect pack.

Can you still do ele/phys reflect maps without Acuity?
Last edited by Glowerss on Oct 26, 2014, 4:27:57 AM
"
Glowerss wrote:
How necessary are Acuity?

Obviously, they're utterly ridiculous, but what kind of problems am I going to run into without?

I picked up a 6L Shav's before Rampage started, but stupidly didn't pick up Acuity.

Now they're up to 200+ ex range, they're well out of my budget, but would still like to give the build a go.

All of the other gear isn't a problem, but wondering if I'm just going to instantly die upon running into a reflect pack.

Can you still do ele/phys reflect maps without Acuity?
you insta die without acuity you would need vaalpact that would lower your effectiv hp alot
Every Class 100
updated thread for mana use reduced mana , herald of ash , herlad of thunder ( gave me 2k dps more ) and doesnt spike in ele reflect maps like herald of ices explosion and for bm just remove the reduced mana gem in shield and put herald of thunder in it i tested this and only had 200 life left in my opinion to less eather just run 2 herald or use reduced mana -ice-ash and put thunder into a unset ring what you like more if you need any more information let me know tested it all
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info