[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
auea1 wrote:
so guys my 3
are ready to be used for 2 rings + ammy , the 2 rings your fyndel and the kipad one are for 100 % the best for the build now and for some time ? cuz if not i will wait a bit before doing upgrades .
for now those are the best ring yes , i dont know what elreon gives at lvl 8
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hello everyone,

I've been playing the low life hybrid wander spec for a while. I like the damage, I like the aspect of low life, I just got one serious problem with it. I take way to much damage, even with lvl 22 AA I get 2 shot in lvl 75+ maps by devourers ect...

I was wondering if this build is somewhat more tanky? My gear is decent but definitly not the best, I got about 30 exalt to spend on a dagger. Can someone advice me on wether changing to this build would increase my 'tankyness' or not?

Gear is posted in the spoiler, thanks a lot people!

Spoiler
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been playing the low life hybrid wander spec for a while. I like the damage, I like the aspect of low life, I just got one serious problem with it. I take way to much damage, even with lvl 22 AA I get 2 shot in lvl 75+ maps by devourers ect...

I was wondering if this build is somewhat more tanky? My gear is decent but definitly not the best, I got about 30 exalt to spend on a dagger. Can someone advice me on wether changing to this build would increase my 'tankyness' or not?

Gear is posted in the spoiler, thanks a lot people!

Spoiler

if you talk of raw tankiness, not really but this spec is far more mobile and for e.g. in the devourer situation you talked about you would just whirl away
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
But how does this build, for example deal with Atziri? Or just certain master missions where you there is large physical damage?
Advantage of ST over other specs is that as long as you have some projectiles in the air hitting stuff with instant leech, you are almost immortal even if you are lagged, desynced or afk.

And as Chundadragon said, mobility of Whirling Blades is great, you can just whirl away from group of mobs or other dangerous situations.
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Advantage of ST over other specs is that as long as you have some projectiles in the air hitting stuff with instant leech, you are almost immortal even if you are lagged, desynced or afk.

And as Chundadragon said, mobility of Whirling Blades is great, you can just whirl away from group of mobs or other dangerous situations.

Hm, didn't think about that mechanic yet... How does this build fair with Vaal pact instead of Atziri Acuity? I'm currently limited to Maligaro's...
Scion is by far not the worst of those 3...
i'd rather say all 3 are equal:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykrqupMnHarDOg18HNybtVfJf8YZiij6wcURlqKjLYP7CevugsfsGA5IkBvB8w_Elwb22riTDH1wu2NDXfJwVlyKO3zEohqPpwgQf9kT8uG293DV29SaE7jKj0bGni9vRwYrConTHU8dFNvn2HYRL3BSNbn60l9quT4RUKcrZp4XL6xmbRnAGmTnhtEs4dlbkFVZ81XWJLB94xslrKqYb4CkS65yqZJ96QL3MuXP6hj46zBUJOEUcT0--0UOPN-_3CNCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Y6UjJ-IvRsCw2Nflk=

using a 20attri onyx amulet hitting 160dex+str
using Iron Grip adds 160/5 = 32%physical dmg to ST + scion start 28% (eguals almost the 62%spelldamage at witchstart - ranger got only hit 24%projectile + iron grip +8%AS which should be also equal)
+ using either physical dmg or AS at cruel bandit.

and thanks for sharing this build, posted at itemshowcase at day1 or 2 of 1.2

"medicore" geared 8.8k es.

better trade in iron grip if u want more dps^_°

regards.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 24, 2014, 6:36:19 PM
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

Hm, didn't think about that mechanic yet... How does this build fair with Vaal pact instead of Atziri Acuity? I'm currently limited to Maligaro's...

Vaal Pact is pretty terrible now compared to Acuity.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Scion is by far not the worst of those 3...
i'd rather say all 3 are equal:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABt9bbWS2osZCDCUZxb560DOGIykrqupMnHarDOg18HNybtVfJf8YZiij6wcURlqKjLYP7CevugsfsGA5IkBvB8w_Elwb22riTDH1wu2NDXfJwVlyKO3zEohqPpwgQf9kT8uG293DV29SaE7jKj0bGni9vRwYrConTHU8dFNvn2HYRL3BSNbn60l9quT4RUKcrZp4XL6xmbRnAGmTnhtEs4dlbkFVZ81XWJLB94xslrKqYb4CkS65yqZJ96QL3MuXP6hj46zBUJOEUcT0--0UOPN-_3CNCo5_LJbw_mycLg7Y6UjJ-IvRsCw2Nflk=

using a 20attri onyx amulet hitting 160dex+str
using Iron Grip adds 160/5 = 32%physical dmg to ST + scion start 28% (eguals almost the 62%spelldamage at witchstart - ranger got only hit 24%projectile + iron grip +8%AS which should be also equal)
+ using either physical dmg or AS at cruel bandit.

and thanks for sharing this build, posted at itemshowcase at day1 or 2 of 1.2

"medicore" geared 8.8k es.

better trade in iron grip if u want more dps^_°

regards.
did iron grip give you more dps then 35% crit multi? btw i have to change the witch > ranger > scion later i figured out a little better passiv tree with 1% life reg for whirling blades that would make ranger > scion > witch :P working on a other big project atm thx for sharing the iron grip idea
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 24, 2014, 6:52:08 PM
noob here, havent played in a while. Can someone explain why all the spell dmg % nodes and on items? i always thought ST dmg was affected by physical. I'm reading through this post and can't grasp it. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info