[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I decided to try out mortal conviction too, I'm trying out vitality + shaper passive (1% life regen) with 235 unreserved life, working really well so far. I bring 2 life flasks to make sure, could probably bring just 1 and be fine. I'm still running a shavs with GGGRBB with faster proj, I don't use lgoh gem. I tried to go without power charges and get crit in the tree instead, but power charges just give too much crit, can't compete with them. I'm gonna try dropping pcoc and using assassin's mark, or maybe link pcoc to whirling blades.

I decided to try mortal conviction after 4 people mirrored my shield with these colours in 1h.

literally 0 lvl 21 gems, empower only lvl 3, running taming instead of second cold/fire foe eye so I still got stuff to buy. 100k dps right now with 7k ES and faster proj.

Currently res capped with only 8% from the tree, will be overcappe with another cold/fire foe.

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 22, 2014, 5:26:55 AM
Fyndel: "...(last 2 points on scion are wasted crit capped and no other good nodes left)"

Can I ask which 2 points you exactly mean?
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
"
jerry18 wrote:
Fyndel: "...(last 2 points on scion are wasted crit capped and no other good nodes left)"

there are non left (spelldmg , crit multi) only crit and bad es nodes but go 1 page back there is a a better tree without the evasion es nodes and the big wheeal
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
crafting a new ring for 1.2 will look exactly like foe eye but with phys dmg instead of light dmg i got big trouble doing ele reflect and so have to dropp the light dmg on rings lost 20% xp today and if that doesnt help vs reflect i will switch to Loath bane
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 22, 2014, 9:31:39 AM
what's your damage output look like?
guys Is there a chance to respec to Reave? If yes, could any1 let me have a passive tree? Would be rly cool.. I'm completely disappointed atm and wanna drop ST..

My equip:

Spoiler
IGN Soultakerr
"
"
jerry18 wrote:

there are non left (spelldmg , crit multi) only crit and bad es nodes but go 1 page back there is a a better tree without the evasion es nodes and the big wheeal

I already looked at this tree but there are used 120 points. I think bandits should be still kill/kill/power charge = 119 points in total, right?
IGN: Patholion, PatholoWitch
"
crafting a new ring for 1.2 will look exactly like foe eye but with phys dmg instead of light dmg i got big trouble doing ele reflect and so have to dropp the light dmg on rings lost 20% xp today and if that doesnt help vs reflect i will switch to Loath bane

There's already morbid knuckle that's exactly like foe eye but with phys dmg, unless you wanna drop a suffix for 5-20% es stat. I know you like unwavering stance, but if you went with lioneye's paws and dropped US you would be able to evade your reflected damage.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Aug 22, 2014, 3:24:33 PM
"

These are my gears, got the colors to work tho not optimum due to some mistake in decision making.. even with that 2 rings. I died to elemental reflect ... even after taking out WED in chest.. lol ~~ madness.. only ard 85k dps.. around 60k dps without WED in Chest. Herald of Ice/Ash only lvl 10 or so.. can't face ele reflect maps ~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info