[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Assassin's Mark - Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to Critical Strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge.

this is a new curse if this shit is availabe on gloves like a lvl 10-13 version gg then we could dropp pcoc and get a 7th gem holymoly

i'm not sure it's a new curse.
flavor text and description is exactly the same as critical weakness (heck, it's even called "critical weakness" in the flavor text lmao) except for the part "Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge".
it may very well be a simple modification of existing critical weakness.
It even has the same icon, so it's most likely revamped Critical Weakness, which can't be corrupted on gloves.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Nooooo, why didd GGG not buff this build??????????????????????????????
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Nooooo, why didd GGG not buff this build??????????????????????????????
good fucking question RITOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Every Class 100
Hi, is wrath fang way better then loath bane for your build now?
"
Albanz wrote:
2 more days yes then i dont think so depents what auras look like and how the phys nodes scale
Every Class 100
"
"
Albanz wrote:
2 more days yes then i dont think so depents what auras look like and how the phys nodes scale

Pretty sure loath bane will be better after patch. Without empowering auras, wrath fang vs loath bane was already close. Now, when you factor in the loss of Pain Attunement and the new physical damage nodes, I'm pretty sure loath bane will come out on top.

I think it's the same thing for wands, except even more dramatic because of the elemental wand nodes that scale off of your physical damage.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Ehhh.. I could do the maths? xD Kinda tired though :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
"
Albanz wrote:

Pretty sure loath bane will be better after patch. Without empowering auras, wrath fang vs loath bane was already close. Now, when you factor in the loss of Pain Attunement and the new physical damage nodes, I'm pretty sure loath bane will come out on top.

I think it's the same thing for wands, except even more dramatic because of the elemental wand nodes that scale off of your physical damage.
psssss i wanted to tell him that in nicer way but you never know how the spell dmg will effect the herald auras! cause herald of ice cant rly be phys > cold cause thats already hatred maybe its spell>cold as like a extra bonus
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info