[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Chundadragon wrote:
That was pretty fucking hilarious to me as well, I thought when they remove some dagger nodes capping crit was gunna be more difficult then they shit so much multi into my hands...
oh ye
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Chundadragon wrote:
That was pretty fucking hilarious to me as well, I thought when they remove some dagger nodes capping crit was gunna be more difficult then they shit so much multi into my hands...

My new league dagger build looks pretty sick <3 I need to make some spreadsheets now xD

Incoming crit multi rework?
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

My new league dagger build looks pretty sick <3 I need to make some spreadsheets now xD

pleas no psssssssssssss
Every Class 100
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Then I'll say fuck it and just play Flameblast. QQ.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Then I'll say fuck it and just play Flameblast. QQ.
play coc bow with tornado shot+gmp
icespear , ball lightning , fireball with a tabula on rampage :D that was my idea heau hueau
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 15, 2014, 7:05:45 AM
Base crit multi on Garena new servers is 130%

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

lol, this is getting worse and worse :(
"
Chundadragon wrote:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Seriously wtf, and daggers gets more chance+multi, rip crit bow builds
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Don't forget you can't run 2 60% auras on life without +1 boots/gloves, so no rare boots for you.
"
I compared the old tree with the new 1.2 tree and here are the changes

old tree : 78% spell dmg , 30% more spell dmg
new tree : 90% spell dmg , 0% more spell dmg

old tree :70% effect of auras you cast , 21% increased buffs on you , 41% reduced mana reserved
new tree :68% effect of auras you cast , 21% increased buffs on you , 38% reduced mana reserved

old tree :168% increased maximum es , 0 max es , 78,8% es , 394 int , 277 mana
new tree :150% increased maximum es , 54 max es , 70,4% es , 353 int , 256 mana

old tree :24% ias , 39% projectile dmg , 86 % ipd , 20% accuracy + 264 flat accuracy
new tree :10% ias , 0% projectile dmg , 88 % ipd , 0% accuracy + 228 flat accuracy

old tree :111% increased crit dmg , 390% increased crit chance
new tree :226% increased crit dmg , 600% increased crit chance (holy fuck)

old gems : wrath (lvl 20) 18-282 , anger (lvl 20) 94-156 , Spectral throw (lvl 20) 65% base dmg
new gems : wrath (lvl 20) 14-231 , anger (lvl 20) 77-129 , Spectral throw (lvl 20) 57% base dmg

tl:dr holy jesuz fuck the new crit multi and increased crit chance are out of the fucking roof i dont know if this is like it should be but with those numbers ANY DAGGER build will be extremly good i mean 600% increased crit and 226% crit multi holyshit ( thats with the passiv tree that focused on spell dmg rather then crit/crit multi LOL

If possible dont post this on reddit cause if the crit/critmulti changes stay like this
it would be awesome i mean who doesnt love to have 95% crit chance (+acuity leech op)i think even diamond rings gonna be useless with this amount ( i only took the crit chance that had crit multi in it or things i had to go threw)

if you guys are curious what passiv tree i used it was for the new one
and for the old one i used and the funny thing is that the old one was even a lioneys boots build and the new one is rare boots build and normaly the rare boots build always had less dmg then a lioneys paw one

sounds pretty awesome Fyndel, thanks for those calculations! ST's still gonna be best build around, so fuckin' glad I didn't sell my shit especially
IGN Soultakerr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info