Ambush Atziri competition has concluded. Invasion is still going!

I can promise you, within 2 weeks there will be Atziri kills in Invasion. I hope to attempt it in a week, but all depends on if I can level/don't die.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Time to try again in Invasion! :D
#10! woo!
@NoPantsAndOneBearded
oops double post
@NoPantsAndOneBearded
Last edited by Doombearded on Mar 18, 2014, 10:09:16 AM
nroooooooooooooooooooooooo

Procrastination got the best of me again.
Grats

Why is the Cutthroat events shown in the previous season?
When will we see the new race season?
SSF since ~OB
I'm shocked, quite frankly, that this happened so quickly - but on the other hand if one person does it and shares their build I guess others just emulate and it can go quite quickly.

I am truly amazed how players can go from zero to killing a hard boss (especially SOLO) in a short period of time. You have to have amazing luck to find all of the equipment and orbs required to create the right abilities, defenses and offenses; especially without shared stashes, buying to win, or using scrub characters. How do you get that strong so quick? Must know this game very well!

Kudos to the winners - I can't see myself getting there that fast. (Well, maybe if I copied what other people are doing, but just normal, one character run-throughs - I don't see it).
How many deaths on try so far,on invasionserver, had been interessting info
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

Well, I would like to see statistics on failed attempts in invasion. And I'm really looking forward to see Atziri kills in Invasion, too.

"
AmbushRacer wrote:
i feel like this challenge was like uber tristam in diablo 2 : if u decided to make something else than a smiter, well good luck being able to complete it.. and forget being able to complete it first

Well, Smiter was obviously the best because you had 100% hit chance, which made life leech from draculs extremly safe. However, Frenzy/Zeal could deal with it pretty well but required better gear. But in the end, it was possible for a lot of builds. Even melee sorcs could do it. And there was a 8 man group from indiablo beating UT with iron man rules (naked, HM).

To be honest, I think players may figure out specific builds to kill hear safely.
Last edited by fadekill on Mar 18, 2014, 12:15:22 PM
Copy pasta from other thread

"
Will GGG say anything about the countless wasted hours trying to go for the first 50 atziri kills on ambush by people who were playing stun/ignite/freeze builds prior to atziri character information becoming public?

Basically this challenge was the epitome of your game : RNG.

Don't utilize stun : Check

Don't utilize freeze : check

Don't utilize burn : check

you can now call your build a viable atziri killer.

My problem is not even with the fact she is imune to all these status ailments, but with the fact this was kept a secret before the challenge started.

Wp GGG, wasted my 1 week off on a stun character to try and go for the challenge. Needles to say i was dissapoint when i reached lvl 75 on day four and saw the video with "unwavering" on Atziri.

I think i saw a mental "Fuck you" middle finger from you chris. Thanks for releasing this info pre-challenge creating a true challenge based on creative counter design by players instead of RNG based build viability.

Still love the challenge and hope more will come, but i hope you guys learn something from this mistake, since you shafted a whole lot of players who put a lot of effort in this challenge to just get a big "Fuck you" from GGG 4 days in the challenge.

Peace
-Boem-

Enjoy.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info