Ambush Atziri competition has concluded. Invasion is still going!

Respect, solo-achievers!
Last edited by NorbTheOne on Mar 18, 2014, 4:06:27 AM
"
Brutus21 wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
It's evident that in this "competition" many people merely paid someone to be in the top 50. Seeing for e.g. a level 69 Ranger as the 19th kill is joke-tastic! (I used poestatistics.com to fill in the blanks.)

I feel like that is going to be much more the case on Invasion. I have no problem with people making currency, being rewarded for being good at the game. However, if you want it to be an actual competition, in future leagues you should make it the first 50 solo kills.

THIS. Thank you for your research. I'm 100% certain other people did pay to get the kill. Or someone carrying his 5 guildmate/friends or w.e

i'm 100% certain that not even half of those 50 people could solo the challenge

Soooo.....

You are a good player and you are able to kill her. You do so. Then one of your friends finds another midnight fragment. And then you say: "Go ahead, do that, I'm gonna watch you struggle and laugh a bit from the sidelines..."

Sure.

Last edited by t_golgari on Mar 18, 2014, 4:08:01 AM
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Brutus21 wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
It's evident that in this "competition" many people merely paid someone to be in the top 50. Seeing for e.g. a level 69 Ranger as the 19th kill is joke-tastic! (I used poestatistics.com to fill in the blanks.)

I feel like that is going to be much more the case on Invasion. I have no problem with people making currency, being rewarded for being good at the game. However, if you want it to be an actual competition, in future leagues you should make it the first 50 solo kills.

THIS. Thank you for your research. I'm 100% certain other people did pay to get the kill. Or someone carrying his 5 guildmate/friends or w.e

i'm 100% certain that not even half of those 50 people could solo the challenge

Soooo.....

You are a good player and you are able to kill her. You do so. Then one of your friends finds another midnight fragment. And then you say: "Go ahead, do that, I'm gonna watch you struggle and laugh a bit from the sidelines..."

Sure.

The point is that it's lame for people who are solo because they are greatly disadvantaged on this "timed" challenge, because by the time u can give it a try, all the 50 people already completed it

but the very lame part is when people can just pay currencies to get the challenge complete (like that lvl 69 character)
IGN : MySecondBestiary
Last edited by Brutus21 on Mar 18, 2014, 4:14:21 AM
"
Aux wrote:
Invasion is getting close. LOL Pretty sure like 10 of the top 50 died yesterday alone.

This. While people constantly die in Invasion due to "balanced" content only a few will manage to "complete" a build, get their gems to level 20 and finally have their shot at atziri.
WagWan
"
Thankfully the final kill was solo

You guys have some funny terminology in the southern hemisphere. In the US, solo means 1, not 4.
"
unsane wrote:

...soooo, people that like to play with their friends all the time, or maybe enjoy playing an aurabot/conduit type support character are pretty much barred from getting the competition reward? Sounds fair.
Last edited by Grimmhammer on Mar 18, 2014, 5:50:23 AM
lol i bet reboticon paid his way to this as well
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
Brutus21 wrote:
so, how many of those people were ranged builds, and how many were melee builds?

also, how many people were either spectral throw or righteous fire?

how many people got carried by their friend(s) ?

I decided to make a melee character for this league, and what i heard is that it's almost impossible to complete (that challenge) in the top 50 as a melee character. I pretty much got an auto-disqualification on day one when i decided to make a melee character... pretty lame challenge...

THIS. I bet HALF were either carried or ran a RF build with their fire ress being like 95% and their life regen 900/s.. So deserving.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Mar 18, 2014, 7:14:21 AM
_
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Mar 18, 2014, 7:13:25 AM
Atziri is not even close to difficult if you have enough movespeed once you actually get to her. Most of these invasion players are probably dying before they get to Atziri.

Like honestly, Atziri is no different than soloing vaal: If you know what to do and have enough MS, you will only die to desync, misclicks or intoxication.
Last edited by Xendran on Mar 18, 2014, 7:21:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info