★ Corrupted Boss Video Compilation

you farmed level 52-67 zones.
you are level 87.

Most of your videos give nice information, but useless tips (like killing the boss before he casts totems, no one will ever be able to make use of that tip except you're "farming" 30 levels above content, else you lack dps and survivability).

about half the videos begin with you having zero xp.

how often did you die?

If you died to the invasion bosses, it would have been helpful to include or at least say that. but most of your annotations only state "yeah, go for it", "not too difficult" or "straightforward fight".
"
Kiedel wrote:
you farmed level 52-67 zones.
you are level 87.

Most of your videos give nice information, but useless tips (like killing the boss before he casts totems, no one will ever be able to make use of that tip except you're "farming" 30 levels above content, else you lack dps and survivability).

about half the videos begin with you having zero xp.

how often did you die?

If you died to the invasion bosses, it would have been helpful to include or at least say that. but most of your annotations only state "yeah, go for it", "not too difficult" or "straightforward fight".

I died 0 times to any of these bosses. My exp is at 0% because I finished leveling to 87. Didn't feel like leveling any longer, hence why I decided to run through the corrupted areas.

I could remake videos of any particular boss upon request, how about that? Request one and I'll make it.

Also, my build is also finished at 75. Over 20 of my nodes are completely unnecessary and I would generally have the same defensive stats as I do now. The only thing that would change is my DPS would be roughly 10-12% lower than it is now.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Mar 27, 2014, 8:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info