so, corrupting a Strongbox?

the amythist ring is nice btw, its not gg but its probably better than 99 out of 100 rings ur gonna find.
"
thevdende wrote:
I always vaal jeweller boxes, and roll them for extra rarity, mirrored is nice too. Getting 6 affixes on jewellery can be really stronk.

I do the same but I don't expect good items from it. I use the vaaled crap rares for chaos/regal recipe.

"
"
Antnee wrote:

Leveling? I've been kickin 78 butt with it. There's joy in using an item you found yourself. There's also joy in not engaging in the quagmire of a trading system we have here. Pick one.

At least you admit self found = low end gear. Be proud all you want.
But really. Where the notable GG mod? There's no mana regen. There's no crit. There's no phys damage. There's no ele damage. There's no accuracy.
It has nothing redeeming outside of life and resists, and even those are low roll. It's crap for 78. CRAP.
You were all " check THIS out !" ( links ring)..and it's really not anything to write home about.

I disagree. It's nowhere near mirror worthy and yes, it doesn't have what you call a GG mod. But it's one of those rings that has a bit of everything almost every char needs. In a previous league and Standard I use a similar one

for that purpose. Also selffound with yolo exalted life.
"
thevdende wrote:
I always vaal jeweller boxes, and roll them for extra rarity, mirrored is nice too. Getting 6 affixes on jewellery can be really stronk.

Spoiler

From now on i'm corrupting all jewelers.. great tip, thanks.

My first try gave me
Spoiler

Not insane, but shows the potential for sure. Seems like the rolls are all in same tier? Could get lucky and roll all high tiers this way?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
PaganDK wrote:
"
thevdende wrote:

Spoiler

From now on i'm corrupting all jewelers.. great tip, thanks.

My first try gave me
Spoiler

Not insane, but shows the potential for sure. Seems like the rolls are all in same tier? Could get lucky and roll all high tiers this way?

Both are pretty sweet for mid-game facebreakers build
"
respwnd wrote:
corrupting a carto box can be lots of fun too, some really wacky maps can drop.

This is one of my favorite things to do.
I got a few 6Ls in ambush. One of them was a pretty good life/dual res saintly with GGRRBB, which is a good life based wander combo. Think I sold it for like 7ex too.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Anyone corrupted any gemcutters boxes? Would be sweet to see a lvl 4 empower drop.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
Anyone corrupted any gemcutters boxes? Would be sweet to see a lvl 4 empower drop.

Im like 99% sure it cant drop

even if u get gems with exp i think lvl 19 is the best they can go or lvl 2 for those gems like empower so maybe u can get a lvl 3 one
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

Im like 99% sure it cant drop

even if u get gems with exp i think lvl 19 is the best they can go or lvl 2 for those gems like empower so maybe u can get a lvl 3 one

Ive gotten 20s from them.
HAIL SATAN!
Excellent!

I had not considered vaaling boxes... I vaal maps all the time its super fun
and pays out.

thank you johnkeys and everyone who contributed to this post
for some good good information.

=D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info