Corrupted areas should spawn in maps, Yes or No?

YES!

It's not like you have to enter them.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
YES!

Thats what he said.
"
reboticon wrote:
YES!

Yes. As he put it.

Why force players not to farm maps?
"
Zanixx wrote:
No

I believe part of the reason this content was added was for those who don't like to run maps, to have access to more content.

That's the most nonsensical thing I've read. I'd rather run maps, and I'd also like to run into corrupted zones while I do so. Do you realize how absolutely boring this game is when all you do is run around a zone looking for a corrupted area only to not find one after an average of 15+ runs of dull zones that I get absolutely nothing from? I can play for 2+ hours and maybe I'll get lucky to find 2 corrupted areas, and then on-top of that RNG, there's an even less chance of a Midnight Fragment dropping. What kind of ridiculous crap is that for getting to end-game content? I Really have to rely on RNG to experience content as opposed to skill, or quest based? Give me a god damn break.

Yes.

"
Grughal wrote:

Last edited by Azixo on Mar 13, 2014, 1:40:00 PM
"
Azixo wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:
No

I believe part of the reason this content was added was for those who don't like to run maps, to have access to more content.

That's the most nonsensical thing I've read. I'd rather run maps, and I'd also like to run into corrupted zones while I do so. Do you realize how absolutely boring this game is when all you do is run around a zone looking for a corrupted area only to not find one after an average of 15+ runs of dull zones that I get absolutely nothing from? I can play for 2+ hours and maybe I'll get lucky to find 2 corrupted areas, and then on-top of that RNG, there's an even less chance of a Midnight Fragment dropping. What kind of ridiculous crap is that for getting to end-game content? I Really have to rely on RNG to experience content as opposed to skill, or quest based? Give me a god damn break.

Yes.

"
Grughal wrote:

Let the anger flow through you, young padawan.
no
"

Let the anger flow through you, young padawan.

You're right, I guess I am mad about having to waste my time and rely on luck to get to new end-game content. Derp.
Yes

"
Zanixx wrote:
No

Is that a good reason to keep it away from the people that prefer to run maps? Adding Corrupted areas to maps doesn't disable the content for those that don't run maps.
Nope
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
This world is an illusion, exile.
Spoiler
They technically cant spawn a map inside a map
Spoiler
Inception

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info