Corrupted areas should spawn in maps, Yes or No?

After reading GGG's reasoning behind why they're not coming to maps...

No.

[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
YES!!!
yes
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
no.

because corrupted zones in maps would probably bring back their old difficulty and the whining and qq on this forum would switch to "make them as easy as in docks please, please pleeeaaassee - i don't wanna die, huhuhuuuu!!! *flowing tears incoming*".

can't have that.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
YES, sounds fun
That would just make too much sense.

Lord knows we aren't supposed to be gaining access to end game content while doing end game content.

It must be buried behind layers of RNG.
Don't really care.
I'm just glad we got a new topic of the month after all the crit whining.

Classic misdirection payed off.
I say no, as it is, if you don't want to grind that low content, just let someone else grind it for you..(I'm lookin at you newbies!) and pay the little guys for their hard monotonous work.

I must say that grinding 70-74 maps for good rare/uni/currency then spending that on someone elses work is what path of trading is all about. I realize this and enjoy what the devs put out there for us to play.

You all play nice now. Much loves everyone!
Obviously, yes.

But GGG will probably never make it happen, because they want us to farm boring contant gazillion times before single flashy challenging fight (Atziri).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Nutella .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info