Uh, Just died from Hardcore league...stash?

Um, so first playthrough of game...and died for the first time to Vaal...which sucks cause his attack pattern looked easy enough, still don't know how I died. Sorry for rant.

So apparently my stash is only for hardcore? Now that I'm in normal league...is there anyway to get my stuff from my hardcore stash?

Anyways thanks in advance, happy gamings.

Put the stash stuff on a new HC character and die.
Create a hardcore char, take stuff to your inventory - and die.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
SaraJRose wrote:
So apparently my stash is only for hardcore? Now that I'm in normal league...is there anyway to get my stuff from my hardcore stash?

All the stuff is still there for your future HC chars to use.
If you want to move it to deafult, create a HC char, load him up and suicide.
Aw man...well thanks guys.
Ah, not to derail the thread, but the thread title seemed to imply that the stash had somehow killed you.

Evil stash, rawr.

That does suck though. :[
This is the most pleasant thread ever where the majority of responders tell the creator to go die lol
Last edited by AeneasJuilus on Jan 29, 2013, 10:13:25 AM
"
MojaveMusic wrote:
Ah, not to derail the thread, but the thread title seemed to imply that the stash had somehow killed you.

Evil stash, rawr.

when he leaned in to look the lid closed and decapitated him.
"
MojaveMusic wrote:

Evil stash, rawr.

They're called Mimics in most games :P
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"
MojaveMusic wrote:

Evil stash, rawr.

They're called Mimics in most games :P

This is true.

so who's gonna make the "add a Mimic monster" thread in the suggestions subforum?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info