giv me tip or hint cuz global chat is usseless

so i use cold spells my all skills is on cold spell dmg...i use freezing pulse all the time...but maby could somone tell me...wich is better aoe/single target from from cold spells?
I just started playing this, so I'm no expert, but I'd imagine that limiting yourself to only cold spells will put you at a serious disadvantage as some enemies resist cold and such amongst other things.
"
gaurdianaq wrote:
I just started playing this, so I'm no expert, but I'd imagine that limiting yourself to only cold spells will put you at a serious disadvantage as some enemies resist cold and such amongst other things.

well i can go with other skills for fire than....i have opened skill tree for them too in that case wich is best aoe/single target fire spells
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jan 29, 2013, 9:55:45 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
so i use cold spells my all skills is on cold spell dmg...i use freezing pulse all the time...but maby could somone tell me...wich is better aoe/single target from from cold spells?

Use Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem on Freezing Pulse - then you will cast 3 pulses spread out instead of just one & can hit lots of stuff at once.

"
gaurdianaq wrote:

It's better to stick to one type of element damage rather than spread across all of them because you will just be wasting passive points or gear bonuses on damage you aren't inflicting. You can get around resistances with curses or support gems. Sometime you just have accept you will kill certain mobs a little slower.

Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 29, 2013, 9:56:54 AM
hmm okay btw...how much cost lesser projectile thing...1alchemy or more?
you'll get one from quest reward in act 2

Last edited by brsieg on Jan 29, 2013, 9:58:27 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

It's fairly high demand gem so more expensive than that but it's one of the best supports for freezing pulse.
I think you can get that as a quest reward. Just not sure on which characters and when exactly. Ranger is a probable option (sometimes its worth to level a few chars just to get their skill gems and then make wacky builds) :P
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

It's fairly high demand gem so more expensive than that but it's one of the best supports for freezing pulse.

my friend said its 1-2chaos max?
"
Neikius wrote:
I think you can get that as a quest reward. Just not sure on which characters and when exactly. Ranger is a probable option (sometimes its worth to level a few chars just to get their skill gems and then make wacky builds) :P

Maybe they have added it for witch also, not played on in OB but it never used to be available for witches
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 29, 2013, 10:04:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info