giv me tip or hint cuz global chat is usseless

well i just bought Lesser Multiple Projectiles for 1chaos..well anyway thnz for tips...gonna than focus on 1 magic and its cold
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jan 29, 2013, 10:08:18 AM
Even with a single element focus, it's a wise player that plans a contingency for the resist mobs of that type. Skelle totem/Wand/something as a backup against the resist mobs you will face.

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
well i just bought Lesser Multiple Projectiles for 1chaos..well anyway thnz for tips...gonna than focus on 1 magic and its cold

As others have said, concentrate on 1 type of elemental damage and I'd suggest cold damage.

In this game, critical hits trigger elemental affects. With cold damage, a crit will freeze the enemy in place. So a character concentrating on cold damage and high crit chance will do well.
Also, crit multiplier is good with cold as it increases the duration of the freeze affect.

So concentrate on cold damage, crit multiplier, cast speed and increased crit chance. But, be sure you get plenty of +life and defense skills such as evasion and energy shield.

Also, cast speed will cause your freezing pulse to have a longer range.

For more in depth info check this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/59982
Last edited by Peanutz on Jan 29, 2013, 10:33:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info