DIAMOND Supporters

Just one word... Pants
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
"
ubix wrote:
...or a unique flask

concur
The young Princess's Fancy Spork*
type: wand
graphic: a fancy spork
one of the stats: gems attached to this item are supported by lvl 20 Increased Area of Effect

Her purity warmed our hearts
Her beauty moved the nations
Her tantrums shook the world

*could also be something like this:
The Spoiled Princess's Fancy Spork
Princess Cordelia's Fancy Spork
Last edited by Dreamer000 on Jan 29, 2013, 1:38:15 PM
I hope someone did an Unique flask, it would be sexy to have crit chance + attack spd. combo, or armor + mov. speed for survival
I believe there are unique flasks coming. The only suggestion I remember was something like "become invulnerable - die if you don't kill anything". Don't know if that will make it, though.

To the OP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056

There is a section in this thread with the diamond uniques. Check it out and see what people have come up with so far.
Last edited by downgrade on Jan 29, 2013, 12:45:43 PM
"
Alexandrina wrote:
Just one word... Pants

-slaps- NO!
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
I wasnt asking about the process other than if the item will be available to everyone or just the diamond supporter. I was mainly asking the diamond supporters what items they were asking for to be created since they do get this. I like some of the ideas peeps made that dont have diamond accounts, but this was mainly asked to the diamond supporters to tell us what IS being worked on.

"
metisuneatn wrote:
"
Alexandrina wrote:
Just one word... Pants

-slaps- NO!

OUCH! Diamond Supporter Abuse!

[Insert Casual Gamer Noobie vs Elitist Supporter Rant Here]
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info