DIAMOND Supporters

Hey you guys, was wondering...since your a diamond supporter you get a custom made item and get to work with GGG with creating it. Was Wondering...what are you guys having them make? What does it do? Whats its mechanics? How is it used? and one thing I didnt know if it was real clear was...is the item available for other players or just for the diamond supporter who designed it?

By asking these questions im hoping to...encourage people to want having their own item made. Since my income is very limited theres no way I could hope to support this game like that...however if I could help influence even just 1 person to making that plunge I will feel like I did something to support this wonderful game.
It gets implemented into the game as new uniques. The diamond supporters shows an idea to GGG, and then they discuss it, and after some balance it gets created.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
Hey you guys, was wondering...since your a diamond supporter you get a custom made item and get to work with GGG with creating it. Was Wondering...what are you guys having them make? What does it do? Whats its mechanics? How is it used? and one thing I didnt know if it was real clear was...is the item available for other players or just for the diamond supporter who designed it?

By asking these questions im hoping to...encourage people to want having their own item made. Since my income is very limited theres no way I could hope to support this game like that...however if I could help influence even just 1 person to making that plunge I will feel like I did something to support this wonderful game.

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Unique_Items

If I'm not mistaken Tipua Kaikohuru was designed by Charan. You should ask him yourself with regards to the creation process. Perhaps he can drop by to give some insight?
To all of your questions...I don't know. I still have no idea what I want to make, been trying to decide for months now.
"
Elynole wrote:
To all of your questions...I don't know. I still have no idea what I want to make, been trying to decide for months now.

I would make an item that is an easter egg of sorts for another game.

Cheesy example: "A leg with an arrow attached to the knee"
"
EwokVillage wrote:

I would make an item that is an easter egg of sorts for another game.

Cheesy example: "A leg with an arrow attached to the knee"

The original idea I had pitched was something of the sort, a joke/troll unique of sorts. However, it didn't fit with the aesthetics of the game and thus wasn't made :P
"
Elynole wrote:

make a unique skill gem :D
...or a unique flask
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Or portal scroll to act IV
Werewolf or Werebear form skill gem? Perhaps a multiple diamond support project that adds 1 shape shifting gem for each attribute.

Strength: Bear
Dex: Wolf
Int: Some sort of magical form not necessarily based off a were animal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info